Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I don't have any main quest after destroying the harvest heart

Rinildil41
Rinildil41
Soul Shriven
After I destroy the harvest hear in oblivion by helping the vampire mother, I do not get any other AD quests. Is it because i'm level 46? I can't seem to find the quest anywhere
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone (possibly Gathwen?) should have run up to you when you finished the quest and added three markers to your map. One of those was with reference to Vanus Galerion and King Dynar, who are waiting for you just to the north, at the Reaver Citadel. That's where the zone questline goes next.

(The other two markers are for side quests which add to your allies for the upcoming battle.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • zangetsu1597
    zangetsu1597
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same exact problem. Please fix this someone. I have to finish the main quests.
  • R4TTIUS
    R4TTIUS
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone find a fix or what to do as I'm currently experiencing this now I know this is an old old thread