Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Noob. Need some explaining

Havokatmos93
How do writs go? I want to craft the crown daedric medium armor from the crown store but Im not sure that it works that way as I have an imperial and when I have craft armor in the imperial style it looks totally subpar and unrelated to the imperial armor on the crown store which it says is already in my library. And another thing is there a way to see all styles you know on Xbox?
Leotheras the Blind,Kingmaker(8) lv 28 WW Bosmer Stam NB/Alpha Prime of Full Moon Heretics Guild(can bite) Kazi Cruelhunter, Master Thief(Legionary) lv 25 Vamp Dunmer Mag NB(almost can bite)
Achillon Crassus V, Duelist(8 Legionary) lv 30 Imperial Vers DK
Kilscar Dheght-I,Executioner Lv 9 Redguard Mag NB
Crixus Annorius, Hero of Wrothgar lv 16 Imperial Vers Templar
Carpe Diem Everyday
Play on Xbox. Inbox me for Tag
Full Moon Heretics Werewolf and Vampire Guild is Recruiting! Our goal is to have a full werewolf/vampire guild and we are apart of the Aldmeri Dominion in Cyrodil and will have dungeon groups and a Guild Store once we have enough members. Go here for more info:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/304115/full-moon-heretics-werewolf-and-vampire-guild-laidback-for-now-pvp-in-future#latest

Current member count is only at 8. Will update every Starting Monday of a week.

• wesley41
    wesley41
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure which Daedric armor you're referring to, but the Imperial motif is most likely different. Imperial motifs and Daedric motifs are totally different.

As for checking what styles you currently know, go to your journal and then to lore library.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xivkyn is usually so cheap on the guild traders that I'd suggest looking there before spending a lot of crowns.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can start crafting the high tier Imperial armor you see in the crown store when you reach level 36 (dwarven ingots, spidersilk and the leather I think is thick leather).
    If you are talking about the Xiv-Kyn Deadric armor, you can buy that motif very cheaply in most guildstores but will only be able to learn the chapters ones your crafting level is high enough and you have the required perks unlocked.