Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Searching for an Xbox One RP...

Zoikos
Zoikos
✭✭
I have just recently reinstalled ESO and in the search of a RP for Xbox One (NA) server. Not sure how much has changed in the game, but my characters are in DC. I know when I last played a year ago, there wasn't much for the rp community and it didn't seem to be that huge compared to other mmorpg's. If you have any questions or have an rp I could join that would be great. Just message through this forum or pm me.
Edited by Zoikos on June 21, 2017 9:14PM
  • Eithnemor
    Eithnemor
    I've been looking to RP some myself. Found any good RP guild yet?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Guild sections of the forum might help.
    Would make sense if the community used a known location say an Inn or something.

Same with dualing
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you who are on PC EU (I know it doesn't apply to you Zoikos unfortunately), don't hesitate to check us out, we're just starting our Guild but already have a RP plot in place, and weekly RP events on Saturdays or Sundays !

We are The Shillien Empire : http://shillienempire.shivtr.com/

See you soon in Tamriel I hope !
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure how helpful this is, but have you checked here?

http://www.eso-rp.com/

I'm not much into roleplay in the traditional sense, but there seems to be a lot going on here.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • ThyNerdNation
    ThyNerdNation
    Soul Shriven
    Also been looking to start an rp... Maybe we start our own?
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    You know what, that sounds like a fantastic idea @ThyNerdNation . @Eithnemor are you on Xbox one; if so maybe you could join; that's if things go smoothly and we can all cooperate with one another with our characters and their backgrounds.
  • King_Kaboodles
    Im on xbox one. Although ive never been on a rp guild, i would be interested in trying
  • Eithnemor
    Eithnemor
    Zoikos wrote: »
    You know what, that sounds like a fantastic idea @ThyNerdNation . @Eithnemor are you on Xbox one; if so maybe you could join; that's if things go smoothly and we can all cooperate with one another with our characters and their backgrounds.

Yes, I'm on xbox one NA! Sounds great! Are you thinking on making an RP guild?
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    I am on xbox and on both servers
    New to RP and in a really cool guild called magicka that is rp
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Mordan what is the rp about? Also at Eithnemor, might be a possibility even though I don't want to.
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    Mordan what is the rp about? Also at Eithnemor, might be a possibility even though I don't want to.

Well we officially meet up once a month to RP
    So last month the guild had alot of new members (myself included) so it was just fetting to one and other IC and OOC
    This month we are meeting up with another guild I think? Not sure

But you dont have to wait for official guild rp events.
    I meet up with some members in tje guild hall and stuff alot
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    I do also think the best way we get some RP going is to meet up at an inn or something
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    I have tried going into taverns, but I most hear people blaring their Kinects. Also how many active members do you have? If active, what are the requirements to join?
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    I have tried going into taverns, but I most hear people blaring their Kinects. Also how many active members do you have? If active, what are the requirements to join?

Then turn off your mic and rp with text? Hehe
    Tbh I am not sure.... I am from the uk so when I log into tje NA server everyone is sometimes still sleeping.
    And have a look at the magicka forum

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174373/magicka-xbox-one-guild-join-today/p1
    Edited by Mordan on July 3, 2017 4:45PM
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Thank you for linking that, I will look into Mordan.
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    If anyone wants to RP on xbox one just gives a message :)
  • Imperatoris
    I've been wanting to RP in ESO for quite some time. I've considered turning my guild, Vestiges, into a role playing guild lately. I still need to flesh out how that would work, being OOC-oriented via guild voice chat, but IC-centric in group text chat.

Has anyone started an RP guild that is more active than some of the others I've joined? I was a member of Magicka for a while, but it didn't seem very active at the time. Maybe I should try again.
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    I've been wanting to RP in ESO for quite some time. I've considered turning my guild, Vestiges, into a role playing guild lately. I still need to flesh out how that would work, being OOC-oriented via guild voice chat, but IC-centric in group text chat.

Has anyone started an RP guild that is more active than some of the others I've joined? I was a member of Magicka for a while, but it didn't seem very active at the time. Maybe I should try again.

Well I have been in Magicka for a few weeks now and only came across rp twice maybe three times
    I did ask if anyone wants to rp in guild chat but no one got back to me:/
    Tbh I might just forgot about rp and just get on with the game haha
    Edited by Mordan on July 10, 2017 12:45AM
  • Discoman94
    I know this is a old thread, but I've been very active in GTA RP and intereated in branching out to other games, did you guys ever create Your own group or find a suitable one to join?