The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

its hard to get back into PvP and enjoy it atm...

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
what with all the proctato builds, storm trains, night caps and the most annoying of all... the "full pop but almost no players around" thing campaigns seems to have
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat . I still like cp PVP but it's a long wait . So I've been decorating and leveled all my crafting skills up . The disconnect and loading screens last week really got me uninterested .
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    what with all the proctato builds, storm trains, night caps and the most annoying of all... the "full pop but almost no players around" thing campaigns seems to have

I have experienced that since launch. No idea how a faction can have pop lock and no one defending keeps with zone chat a wasteland.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

I have experienced that since launch. No idea how a faction can have pop lock and no one defending keeps with zone chat a wasteland.

when the popcap is 100 players and you have 3 24 man guilds in cyro...
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I'm sat here on the forums, at home, on a friday evening, instead of in-game. ZOS have really let PvP players down this time.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
    Options
  • Baobab_Theoldtree
    Baobab_Theoldtree
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="the "full pop but almost no players around" thing campaigns seems to have

AD and DC group login on EP friends
    Options
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Darlgon wrote: »

when the popcap is 100 players and you have 3 24 man guilds in cyro...

I'd actually really like to roughly determine the actual pop caps at some point in the near future:
    1. Contact all group leaders on each faction for a 10 minutes guild cease fire...
    2. Have them pull as many people into their groups as possible/practical from their guilds, and have secondary group leaders pull in as many pugs as possible
    3. Send all census data for each group to the coordinator
    4. Probably add a range of 20-40 players that will undoubtedly refuse to be even a little helpful in this pop cap census

I can't accept that it's so difficult to reasonably determine a pop cap, and 100 seems kind of low (but I doubt it's actually much higher).

But I feel the OP. Sometimes you go to an out of the way keep and take it with 3 ballistas, other times you bust through the door of the same keep and the enemy faction clown cars out and runs you over. I've also been on the side of "Hey, there's like 2 siege on Warden, can anyone go over and handle that?" Then silence and the keep flips TEN MINUTES LATER.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
    Options
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot angry birds
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    loaded up the game, looked at the map, and just sort of lost motivation because i know battlegrounds are a mess of cheese, cyrodiil will be either empty or one sided and vet dungeons are kinda meh when you have full gold gear setup with barely any improvements needed to be made
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and again :(

Options