Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reasonable crafting prices for PSNA???

EldrathLlewain
Just wondering what people think are reasonable asking prices for crafts?

I was thinking 500/12 blue foods, 750 for purple glyphs, 6000 for gold glyphs???
I havent done custom armor/weapons for anyone, but want to, so estimates of reasonable costs would be great, those being with customer supplied mats as i dont have mats below cp160. Thanks

Master Crafter,
Eldrath111
  • EldrathLlewain
    Almost forgot, do you all think 250 per potion for three stat potions is reasonable?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your platform?

There are some add-on tools available to you if you're on PC and OK opting for those:

-- Master Merchant (MM) is an add-on that tracks actual sales within your five (5) player guilds. Having actual sales data is nice to get a rough estimate of what to sell things for. The downside is that the MM data is only as good as the frequency of sales transactions in your guild(s) ... so being in at least one (1) trade guild is encouraged. MM is also resource intensive. Depending on your rig, you may need to turn off the add-on in key raids (such as PvP or Trials), vMA, or other times when it's not in active use.

-- Tamriel Trade Centre (TTC) is another useful add-on that tracks item listings across all guild stores on your PC megaserver. Listings of goods for sale provides a very good (and real-time) price range for the item(s). The downside here is that TTC is listings only ... and not actual sales. In other words, a hypothetical sale based on what players feel the item should be priced at. Which can be very different depending on the platform/server you're on.

When installing, be sure to read up on the details and FAQ from the add-on authors ... as the add-ons have a lot of options (especially MM) to refine your search.

Another option, If you wanted to check online, Tamrial Trade Centre (TTC) generally has online guild store data for those on PC. The data for console seems to not be updated often ... and can still be spotty in areas.

Finally, maybe a simpler solution, is to just inquire the price of items in zone chat. Other players, including trade guild players, generally have these add-ons installed already. You can do the same on console. Console players generally have an idea of the price for basic items similar to what you posted in the OP, @EldrathLlewain.

Good luck!
  • EldrathLlewain
    Psna, no add ons for PS, i wish.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psna, no add ons for PS, i wish.

OK, no problem.

As mentioned above you can check the TTC website ... which again can be incomplete info sometimes.

After that, I would ask in zone chat or with friends/guildies.
  • EldrathLlewain
    Im actually very suprised i dont see others in zone chat selling these services, lots of selling specific items, but not custom orders.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im actually very suprised i dont see others in zone chat selling these services, lots of selling specific items, but not custom orders.

A good opportunity for you to blaze a new trail it sounds like ...