Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Raids

Humatiel
Humatiel
✭✭✭✭

About Us

We are a guild that is going through a rebuilding process with the hit to the raiding community. If you're interested in learning trials and willing to take the time then we are the guild for you.

Our guild was clearing all content pre-patch (including vMOL-HM) but lost many of our members when the patch was released and the raiding community was targeted. We are now still able to reliably clear Craglorn hard modes and vMOL-NM but are working towards training new raiders to replace those that we've lost.

Potential Members

Currently, our members are at several levels of mastery. Some are Dro'mathra Destroyers who are assisting new raiders learning the content while others are working with our staff to learn rotations that they will perfect over the coming months. If you're interested in joining, we can offer both assistance on rotation control as well as a path forward to clearing all content outside of vHoF.

If your interested in joining please fill out an application at our website or mail @Humatiel in game.
VMA | vHRC-HM | vAA-HM | vSO-HM | vMOL-HM
700+ CP
GM of Luxury Raids
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your active hours/days?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Humatiel
    Humatiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    What are your active hours/days?

We're raiding on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8pm-10pm cst and Fridays from 8pm-12am cst. We do plan on expanding Friday into Saturdays once more players are at a level to do Hard Modes / vMOL.
    700+ CP
    GM of Luxury Raids
  • OC_Justice
    OC_Justice
    ✭✭✭
    I like what I read on your site. More specifically the restrictions and requirements.
    Constructive criticism is expected and appreciated.
    I will contact you guys when I reach 300 CP, Currently 240. Will try to tweak my character to be a better tank and plan on creating a healer later.

• Humatiel
    Humatiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    OC_Justice wrote: »
    I like what I read on your site. More specifically the restrictions and requirements.
    Constructive criticism is expected and appreciated.
    I will contact you guys when I reach 300 CP, Currently 240. Will try to tweak my character to be a better tank and plan on creating a healer later.

for sure, just fill out an application when your ready.
    700+ CP
    GM of Luxury Raids