Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC) Looking for RP/Questing partner

thewaywardone
thewaywardone
✭✭✭
Hi!

I'm new to the game and would love to find a questing/RP partner. I play days and since I've just started, I'd be happy/willing to start from scratch. I'm not big on Tamriel lore, but I learn fast and can build off of cues.

I've RPed for a long time in various forms (tabletop, forums, MMOs (WoW, Rift, SWTOR, FF, BDO), etc.) just not here, not yet. :)
PC/NA - Daytime player - Obnoxiously Casual Player - PVE/RP
  • Isensil
    Isensil
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!

I might be interested, but I'm not that active outside of weekends due to work. US server? :smile:
  • Skraticus
    Skraticus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking to get back into the game. Just grabbed a month membership. Haven't played in years.

One thing that really bored me last time around was lack of friend activity. Thought the RP scene would be fun but never got into it. Wanted to though.

Wouldn't mind trying it out of you don't mind a noob.
  • Isensil
    Isensil
    Soul Shriven
    Let's meet up in game? My handle is the same! :smiley:
  • Wittychick42
    Wittychick42
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also online during days and am always up to meeting new folks if any of you are still interested in this. It is a struggle when one can't always go to events when they occur in the evenings (or are alas, in yet another tavern). I sort of like open world rp which is difficult here. But I do love the game. Any of you can message me.
    Edited by Wittychick42 on December 29, 2018 9:39PM
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    What megaserver do You play? Why do people always forget to give this information?!?
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • thewaywardone
    thewaywardone
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there!

I'm on the PC NA megaserver. Sorry I didn't include that.
    PC/NA - Daytime player - Obnoxiously Casual Player - PVE/RP
  • LoneWolf7691
    LoneWolf7691
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I just started a casual RP. All are welcome. Send me message in game '@LoneWolf7691'. :)