The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking forward to getting my holiday outfit

Banana
Banana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
c5d8df0343a791319b1d92b9f9a7d128.jpg
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it in the store yet, and if so...what's the cost?

Enquiring minds want to know!

And they're at work...so can't check for themselves.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    29/06 Its supposed to arrive. Which is today for me. But I dont live in America.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    29/06 Its supposed to arrive. Which is today for me. But I dont live in America.
    Neither do I.

Stupid time-zone differences. Guess that means I'll have to wait until tomorrow :(
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 14 hours from now it should be here...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need this for my mDK

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, tomorrow! I think I'll get it, too. I would have preferred the version with a skirt, but that's all right. It still looks great.
    I hope those boots dye separately from the rest of the outfit.

Edited by SydneyGrey on June 29, 2017 1:39AM
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking forward to this one too. Can barely wait to see how it dyes.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charles-Montgomery-Burns-Excellent.jpg
    ...people to try before I buy...

I sure don't want to be spending Crowns if the costume doesn't dye well :tongue:
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bareheiny wrote: »
    I sure don't want to be spending Crowns if the costume doesn't dye well :tongue:
    It particularly drives me crazy when half dyes well, and the other half of the costume doesn't; or if they make it so that a helmet is the same color channel as the shirt (for example), so if you dye the shirt green, the helmet gets dyed green as well. ARGH!!! Stuff like that makes me want to punch a wall.

Edited by SydneyGrey on June 29, 2017 6:46AM
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I need this for my mDK

Same!
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    not bad

Suru
  • Danika
    Danika
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    c5d8df0343a791319b1d92b9f9a7d128.jpg

I looked for it this morning but did not see it... :( Will look again tonight after work.
    bareheiny wrote: »
    Is it in the store yet, and if so...what's the cost?

Enquiring minds want to know!

And they're at work...so can't check for themselves.

Outfit cost 500 crowns
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH god the top dyes so badly! Its pretty bad when the Dominion gold top matches the Ashaba's hood grey pants.

I was looking forward to playing around with some of the dual tone dyes, but it all looks grey.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, I wonder if the dyes in the cs work any better?
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS dyes are a bit more saturated, but still look dull on that top.

" I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here they are.
    The Grazelands Gentlemer Farmer outfit dyes great, although the shirt and pants are on the same color channel, so if you dye the shirt blue, the pants will dye blue as well, although a bit darker. Otherwise, this outfit takes color very well, and looks great on both males and females. I'm very pleased with this one.

34773491704_2d244a34c2_c.jpg

35614341715_21b5882848_c.jpg

The Holiday in Balmora outfit is less awesome. The top does NOT dye well, although the pants do. The top stays light-colored even when you use your darkest dyes. The good news is the boots dye separately from the top and pants. This was as dark as I could make the top. I think it looks good like this, although the color options for the top are VERY limited.

35614339305_0dcf9d144b_c.jpg
    Edited by SydneyGrey on June 29, 2017 6:24PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As noted it doesn't dye like many want it to. It handles blues and purples fairly well and goes pure white also.

vgy2DBU.png

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed. Not alot of detail and dyes poorly
    Edited by Banana on June 30, 2017 2:27AM
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame ZO$ will never fix. :(
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Used a crown store dye and changed the pants to black. I like it.

33fanf9.png
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Oreliane
    Oreliane
    ✭✭
    Thank you for these outfits ! I was expecting a feminine and sexy outfit, with pants, I'm not disappointed, I really like it ! I hope to see more in this style at the shop.

540043Screenshot20170630225101.png

576610Screenshot20170701110243.png