The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot complete master writs

ezeepeezee
ezeepeezee
✭✭✭✭
I currently am holding 2 master writ quests,

WSP5lXO.jpg
zYhUm3c.jpg

I have crafted the items, several times, both using Lazy Writ Crafter, and by hand, and I can not complete these quests,

q8SBB9H.jpg
4Cf8JN4.jpg

Am I missing something? Is there some way to un-break these? This is over 100 writ vouchers I am pointlessly locked out of.

Thank you!
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be legendary. Yours are epic.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^What helediron said. Do you have the gold mats in your bags? Dubolgon's can't finish upgrading your gear for the writs if you don't have the mats; it doesn't throw an error message when this happens, it just doesn't complete (which is useful if you back out of the auto-craft mid-upgrade by accident >>).
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    They should be legendary. Yours are epic.

Yep, what he said. Legendary are gold level items, not purple.

• ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I feel silly. Thanks everyone.