The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Fix for map capping low pop hours

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I still think the best solution is to just remove any rewards for nightcapping.

Make it so that at a significant population disparity, scoring ticks stop, emperors cannot be crowned, scrolls cannot be picked up, and capturing structures does not give any AP.

They can still cap the whole map unopposed, it just won't help them to win the campaign anymore because the above will stay in effect until there actually is opposition present, at which point they will have already lost all the ill-gotten gains.

And kill pvp for players from AU and Asia?

When all players are piled on the same side, there is no pvp to kill.

Actually we run into some of the more even numbered fights off hours. You're basically asking to make it impossible for any players from overseas to get AP and exp the whole time they play, frankly I'm kind of amazed at such a selfish request. And honestly, not gonna happen.

As I just finished typing this, im watching 20+ ep swarm after 1 dc player, so dont act like dc is ruining the game with their zergs and pvdoor. In the center of this group is a 5 star using destro ult. So...
    Edited by Vapirko on June 30, 2017 5:23AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Make it so that at a significant population disparity, scoring ticks stop, emperors cannot be crowned, scrolls cannot be picked up, and capturing structures does not give any AP.

They can still cap the whole map unopposed, it just won't help them to win the campaign anymore because the above will stay in effect until there actually is opposition present, at which point they will have already lost all the ill-gotten gains.

Actually we run into some of the more even numbered fights off hours. You're basically asking to make it impossible for any players from overseas to get AP and exp the whole time they play, frankly I'm kind of amazed at such a selfish request.

If you truly run into even numbered fights, there is your AP.

And speaking of selfish, demanding you'd be allowed to destroy a campaign just so you can get a handful of AP from capturing empty structures...
    Edited by Sharee on June 30, 2017 7:03AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually we run into some of the more even numbered fights off hours. You're basically asking to make it impossible for any players from overseas to get AP and exp the whole time they play, frankly I'm kind of amazed at such a selfish request.

If you truly run into even numbered fights, there is your AP.

And speaking of selfish, demanding you'd be allowed to destroy a campaign just so you can get a handful of AP from capturing empty structures...

Destroy a campaign lol. Well someone is just plane salty obviously. Again, too bad for you but it ain't gonna happen. You'll just have to suffer. For some reason people from all over the world like to play DC, maybe because we're the best.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason people from all over the world like to play DC, maybe because we're the best.

Maybe you are, but we'll never know as long as all you keep fighting are wooden doors.
    Edited by Sharee on June 30, 2017 7:33PM