The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for some Nice, Friendly folks to do dungeons with PS4-NA

KristintheKat58
KristintheKat58
Soul Shriven
I'm pretty new to ESO, run a level 40 Argonian Templar and am trying to find some people to do some dungeons with. The other day on my first time with the dungeon finder my group kicked me out of a dungeon with no explanation and no notice and now I'm scared to go back in with the dungeon finder. I know I'm kind of low-level, but I've done some research and I think I've got a pretty good healer. I don't want to let a group down, but how can anybody get better if the group won't give them a chance? I'm happy to learn and would love to play with some people who have mics so we can talk. Anybody interested?
  • wmattmb14_ESO
    You can add me PSN VenomousHail
  • KristintheKat58
    KristintheKat58
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, I will!
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its happened to me as well but now I have done enough of the dungeons that I know most of the mechanics of the bosses. Definitely don't be deterred by the vote kick. Just go back in. Sometimes it just takes a new group who is more willing to help out. My PSN is Mozzuli if you feel like hitting me up and I use a mic.
  • kristinluella
    kristinluella
    Soul Shriven
    You can add me! PSN is kluella I've been looking for some people to group with as well!
  • laura1392
    laura1392
    ✭✭
    You can add me, too. I've been looking for people to do pledges and world bosses with. :)

My PSN is laura1392.
    "It is within you to succeed. Never forget that."
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! I'm nowhere near level 40 (still learning) but some friends would be nice. Steam- hayleepoo
    Edited by Lotka on March 22, 2017 3:26PM
    PC NA Server
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    oops nvm. realized it's ps4
    PC NA Server
  • TheGingerHeadMan
    TheGingerHeadMan
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to add me, I'm just starting up too. 2 characters lvl 24/34. Looking for a bunch of people/a guild to do things with. My tag is DaGinger-HeadMan
  • TheGingerHeadMan
    TheGingerHeadMan
    Soul Shriven
    Also if anyone else on this post wants to add me im cool with that too
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Damien-271 PSN

Feel free to add me. I'll lend a hand with dungeons.. or whatever else if needed.. Sure I can grab a few of my guild to come along as well if need be
    Elijah Malos on PC (Retired)
    Daemon on PS4
    Illicitus Website: http://illicitus.shivtr.red/
  • gblack2408
    gblack2408
    Soul Shriven
    psn: guamsownthor
  • g0bias
    g0bias
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for the same as none of my friends play. I'd love to join. PSN: Cromagnum_Joe
  • Orm_embar
    Orm_embar
    PSN: Kalessin87

I have a 202 CP Nightblade and Dragonknight both DPS. I'm pretty new to dungeons though so still learning my way. The group finder takes hours trying to find a specific dungeon so hoping to find a group!
  • VonBurner
    VonBurner
    Hey I'm new myself it's rough to say the less. CP 102 sroc so feel free to add me I'm in most nights EST. My PSN: Deadlyst0rm02
  • Krypton_Koopa
    Krypton_Koopa
    Soul Shriven
    My wife, mom, and I play. If you would like to join us just let us know. Raikyo_wolf is my PSN. Hit me up! We hope to play soon!
  • SMWood
    SMWood
    Soul Shriven
    Hit me up if you are still looking for ppl please @ PSN ( CelticWood )
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    I played 2 years on Xbox and switched to ps4 recently, just hit CP level 45ish, and still get kicked from groups at times just because some take that CP super seriously. I'm experienced, and more so now than ever since I've done a lot more PvP and group content, tweaking things to keep myself alive while doing great burst damage as a warden. If you're still looking for someone to add to a group here or there for anything, add me UncannyLinderman
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm usually up for tanking dungeons, feel free to add me.

PSN: Kylexitron5000