The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Texecutioner187's Master Fishing Checklist

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, I was having trouble finding all of this information in one place easily presentable, so I made it myself. This lists every single fish name, where it's located and in what type of body of water. If you check off every one on this list, you'll net(pun intended) the Master Fisherman title and be able to buy that boat house add-on. Hope it comes in handy for someone like it is for me!

Texecution187's Master Fishing Checklist
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had a look at the list as I am having trouble with my last fish for 3 areas. You have ocean fish listed for Craglorn and I didn't think Craglorn had any Ocean fish. I am missing the Glasshead Barreleye from Craglorn and I thought it was a lake fish but on your list it as ocean.

I have also been frustrated trying to catch a Dreugh Shrimp in Glenumbra (river fish) and a Cambray Perch in Stormhaven (lake fish). I reckon I went through about 3 stacks of bait over the weekend trying to catch these 3 fish alone.

If anyone has any hints on where I might stand a better chance of catching these 3 fish, please send them through.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Had a look at the list as I am having trouble with my last fish for 3 areas. You have ocean fish listed for Craglorn and I didn't think Craglorn had any Ocean fish. I am missing the Glasshead Barreleye from Craglorn and I thought it was a lake fish but on your list it as ocean.

I have also been frustrated trying to catch a Dreugh Shrimp in Glenumbra (river fish) and a Cambray Perch in Stormhaven (lake fish). I reckon I went through about 3 stacks of bait over the weekend trying to catch these 3 fish alone.

If anyone has any hints on where I might stand a better chance of catching these 3 fish, please send them through.

You are correct, Craglorn actually has 8 lake fish and 8 river fish... no ocean or foul. I updated the sheet as well as indicating all of Coldharbour was foul. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work!
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    You are correct, Craglorn actually has 8 6 lake fish and 8 6 river fish... no ocean or foul. I updated the sheet as well as indicating all of Coldharbour was foul. Thanks for letting me know.

Fixed
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    like @disintegr8 , I'm stuck on 3 fish currently. The blue rares in river and foul for The Rift. Since there are only 3 or 4 holes for each type of fish, it's proven very difficult to hook 'em. Most of the time when I go looking for the fishing holes, they are not even spawned. It's only on a lucky chance that I even get to fish those holes.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Latonia
    Latonia
    Thanks - that is really useful - I need to do more fishing.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still slowly working my way through the achievement, got about 3 zones to go, then Coldharbour and Cyrodiil.

I found that if I can't get a fish or 2 from one zone, go and do something else and come back to try another day. It has been very rare that I have been able to catch all fish for a zone in one session - maybe only once or twice has this happened.

You go through an awful lot of bait though!!!
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    Does the Votan's Fisherman AddOn not list all the fish needed from each zone?
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Didz wrote: »
    Does the Votan's Fisherman AddOn not list all the fish needed from each zone?

I wouldn't know - I'm on XB1 NA. Very jealous if so! :smile:
  • Khedrakb14_ESO
    Khedrakb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have an awesome Fish checklist on my shared guides and checklists. All are welcome to use and post links to them.

LinkESO Fish Checklist and achievement list
    I'm working on updating it for Vvardenfell as I posted this.

Also have a fishing guide here as well.

Link: ESO Fishing Guide
    Edited by Khedrakb14_ESO on June 30, 2017 5:28PM