The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

More frequent balance updates, yes or no?

ParaNostram
ParaNostram
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Do you think there should be more frequent balance updates? As it presently stands we get the major changes every few months with a followup tweak patch, but this isn't enough to really balance the game. During ESO live they justified this as being a convenience thing for the players, not wanting us to "adjust to a new game every two weeks."

What do you think? Would you rather see more frequent updates or would do you like the current shotgun changes every few months approach?
Edited by ParaNostram on June 30, 2017 3:54PM
"Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
Bosmer Sorceress
Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
Order of the Black Worm

More frequent balance updates, yes or no? 15 votes

Balance patch every two weeks
20%
PotenzaParaNostramMarabornwingrion 3 votes
Balance patch every month
46%
YakidafiADarkloreSydneyGreygetemshaunaKingJMegabearHonorTheDead 7 votes
The current approach is fine.
33%
HEXENWOLFwolfie1.0.mesmerizedishKay1josiahva 5 votes
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balance patch every two weeks
    Yea but keep dreaming.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balance patch every month
    1 month yes, 1-2 weeks nah. As a matter of fact they should have from the beginning put more frequent small updates tweaks, so they know what is wrong and not dump this here and now we must find a solution for a needle in a haystack.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize with ballance patch every 2 weeks we would get not tested things and whole day maintainances ?
    Also I agree with the point mentioned in ESO live that it would cause need to change setups every 2 weeks because meta changes.
    basicly 1st You would get not tested stuff so You would spend days on testing it is it working or not and what sets are good with that because we would not get chance to test things on PTS. After testing it You would have to farm better pieces so in worst case You would have less then week to really play in setup You want before another changes that force You test and change things again.
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every three months is fine, at least I have time to enjoy something lol.
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer 90 days for incremental patches and 6 months for the big ones. REALLY what i would prefer is more a more extensive testing and refining procress and more transparency of where devs are trying to move the game toward