The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vehemence(VE) PvP Guild Recruitment

x99Needles
x99Needles
✭✭✭
Vehemence is looking for Dedicated, active PvPer's interested in Organized Group Combat. Vehemence is currently the longest running and oldest active PvP Guild in Cyrodiil. If you enjoy playing with the same group of players on a regular basis, strong focus on performance both in raid and as an individual player, and can play during the week on a regular basis you may enjoy running with us and seeing how it feels.

We are active inside Cyrodiil Tues-Sat from 5pm PST to roughly 10:30Pm PST. We currently have a strong focus on building up our Healer Core but all submissions are welcome. 500+ CP preferred. Sub 500 CP will experience more scrutiny for acceptance but not outright rejection.
The best way to proceed with pursuing an opportunity with VE is to mail me IN-game. @x99Needles.
Mail me with the title "VE Interest" and include:
  1. Your play time commitment
  2. Your preferred toon and all toons you have access to
  3. Your CP level
  4. Your time zone
  5. Your age
I will follow through with you after that.

Vehemence is a DC Guild only. Access to Teamspeak and a Mic is required.
Thanks Guys,
-B
Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
Permaling DC Templar
Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
Vehemence Crown.
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    10/10 best trade guild NA
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can honestly say, some of the best times I've had in Pvp were with vehemence groups both way back on red and after the first reroll on DC. Great coordination and team work and a fun, friendly environment.

I had never seen a guild where there was such an emphasis of just screwing around and having a ton of fun, while they're a highly successful group most of this comes from preparation and everyone basically being able to figure out their responsibility, I never felt the militaristic edge that some raids run with and it didn't effect overall group performance like more casual groups.

Probably the best guild I've ever had the pleasure of running with and I highly recommend it to players that want a fun, competitive, Pvp group.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on June 30, 2017 5:11AM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ty Lexi, miss ya mate!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost