Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

which food/drink gives max mag stat and stam recovery ? if there is one.

CavalryPK
CavalryPK
✭✭✭✭✭
title

Thanks,
Edited by CavalryPK on June 29, 2017 6:38PM
THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK

Best Answer

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Nestor, that list is two years out of date. It doesn't list the item that answers OP's inquiry (or other important stuff like Witchmother's). I consult the UESP lists of Food Recipes and Beverage Recipes instead.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Thanks @casparian . Much love !
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

• CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @casparian ,

is there another one that gives max health max magicka and stam rege?

Cant seem to find it.

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    @casparian ,

is there another one that gives max health max magicka and stam rege?

Cant seem to find it.

Nope, it's unique. If it's becoming that hard to find perhaps it's time for me to dig some out of storage and get them on the guild stores... See other options for other combinations here.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks guys!

• Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »

Thanks @casparian . Much love !

@CavalryPK this was a Halloween special so it will be hard to find the recipe.

You might have an easier time looking for a crafter that has it.
    If your PS4 NA then message me, Dead_Corps, and I can craft you a bunch.
    Pretty sure I've sold out of the recipes themselves.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Nestor, that list is two years out of date. It doesn't list the item that answers OP's inquiry (or other important stuff like Witchmother's). I consult the UESP lists of Food Recipes and Beverage Recipes instead.

@casparian

Yes, that is why I updated the list link with the one from UESP in the next post.

However i prefer the format of the first one I linked
    Edited by Nestor on June 30, 2017 6:52PM