The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do Some Just Enjoy Beatings?

UncannyLinderman
UncannyLinderman
✭✭✭
Granted on the PS4 I'm starting fresh, so I'm only CP 57. But I has a level 14, just 14 not CP, try dueling me five times in Mournhold today and I stomped them in ridiculous fashion each time. I just found it too odd to not share. Once, sure I get. But man, the persistence was strong with that one.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's called practice might have tried a different skill or set up during that time
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    It's called practice might have tried a different skill or set up during that time

I could see that, ordinarily. It was a little odd that they specifically kept chasing me down outside of mournhold to continue. It's not like it's not a pretty well populated area with plenty of people closer in level. If anything it gave me a nice opportunity to brush up on the skill of tracking another human player, which can be tough at times as how erratic we can all move about. And who am I to argue if someone wants to repeatedly get smashed to the ground while I'm walking to the Fighters Guild?
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll see this more at a higher level - Except a lot of times when people want a rematch it won't be because they want practice, it'll be because they're upset or think they're better than you.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)