Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

When do you start getting the next tier of provisioning writs?

Wayleran
Wayleran
✭✭
I am getting the second tier of writs now for everything except provisioning. What is the minimum level requirement so I can get better writ rewards for provisioning...in my case just the second level ones? I assume level 20???

Thanks
Edited by Wayleran on June 26, 2017 11:16PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayleran wrote: »
    I am getting the second tier of writs now for everything except provisioning. What is the minimum level requirement so I can get better writ rewards for provisioning...in my case just the second level ones? I assume level 20???

Thanks

Correct, the second tier starts at level 20.

Fortunately, it's a pretty easy line to level up ... you can buy recipes for the ones you don't have (either NPC vendors or guild stores).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 26, 2017 11:44PM
  • Wayleran
    Wayleran
    ✭✭
    Thanks Tale. I assumed that was the case just waiting for the dailies to reset to test it but I just leveled up my provisioning to 20 to get ready. I noticed that once I spent a point in each other crafting discipline it automatically starting giving me tier 2 writs. Provisioning I just guess is different then and based off strictly the level.

Thanks again!
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you invested a skill point in recipe improvement? (As opposed to quality.)

Like other crafts, you need raise the skill level to unlock the option, but you still need to invest the points to craft a higher tier.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭

Like other crafts, you need raise the skill level to unlock the option, but you still need to invest the points to craft a higher tier.

Good point! Some of the crafting skill tables do NOT have the skill that upgrades your writ status as the top of the list. I discovered that to my own cost early on and wasted several skill points improving the wrong skill.
  • Wayleran
    Wayleran
    ✭✭

No. And I noticed that even though I am level 20 in provisioning, I still only got the tier 1 writ. I'll invest in recipe quality before I accept my dailies. Thanks.

And btw, yeah I invested 1 point in recipe quality only so far.
    Edited by Wayleran on June 28, 2017 6:57PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayleran wrote: »

And btw, yeah I invested 1 point in recipe quality only so far.

While it is good to be able to make Blue Recipes, it is the Recipe Improvement Passive that drives Writs.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.. have to hit the next level 0 in skill, then invest a SP. Blues are good for leveling up, as they are also resellable in guild stores.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Yeah.. have to hit the next level 0 in skill, then invest a SP. Blues are good for leveling up, as they are also resellable in guild stores.

Green, Blue, and Purple recipes all give the same Inspiration if they are of the same level. Not sure about Golds, most of those require Perfect Roe so I don't make those for leveling.

The very first Blue or Purple, of any type or level, that gives the achievement, gives more Inspiration. Other than that, level up using Green Recipes as you use less Mats.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"