Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Entropy Any good?

king408
king408
Spell from mages guild kinda fits my theme for my character of absorbing life, is this spell any good, whats the diff between this and siphoning strikes?

Best Answer

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It grants empower and sorcery.
    I like it and use it on my magblade.
    Answer ✓
  • king408
    king408
    I noticed that, i like the way it sounds on paper. I guess time to starr mages guild ☺
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a magicka build you'll want a source of major sorcery. Crafted potions, entropy, or sap essence each provide this buff. You'll want at least one of these three. It makes your magicka based abilities hit 20% harder.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As a magicka build you'll want a source of major sorcery. Crafted potions, entropy, or sap essence each provide this buff. You'll want at least one of these three. It makes your magicka based abilities hit 20% harder.

That's not true. It increases your spell damage stat by 20%, but that's not the only stat that determines damage.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its nice if you have a rotation that benefits from it and the Mages Guild Passives to leverage it. My issue with Entropy is it can aggro the mobs during my build up phase. But it is a nice skill to have in your rotation as a buff.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• king408
    king408
    What morph you reccomend the health bonus or the siphon strikes ish ability
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    king408 wrote: »
    What morph you reccomend the health bonus or the siphon strikes ish ability

Both morph are valid and depend on what you need, more healing or more health

I chose the healing but some guildmate chose the other one
  • king408
    king408
    Well i am imperial so health bonus might be nice in conj. With racial passive, but also love stealing all life