Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else notice the bots late at night (Pacific time)?

ThatAlaskanDude
ThatAlaskanDude
✭✭✭
So the last few days I've been noticing bots in the chat spamming free gold and there seems to be multiple XBL accounts so it's a different bot every night.

I've already reported them but is there anything ZoS can do on there end?

• Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you get a free trial of gold every time you make a new xbl account so gl
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I reported one I had seen. Unfortunately they are going to just keep popping up.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • PC1728
    PC1728
    Yeah, seen em first hand finally. Went to go grab a Betnikh treasure map's stuff, passing through an area "man, that's a lot of clannfears". Realize they're standing there lazily like players have mentioned, all seem to have a clannfear and occasionaly one runs off a short distance.

Wouldn't have thought much of it initally, except the character names made no sense and the gamertags were the same with a sequence ending in 1, 2, 3 etc up to 11 with some missing. Found a similiar sequence of names right around the corner doing the exact same thing.

It's either bots, or someone took "make your own friends" too literal.
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    just accounts under powerleveling for sale
  • xand3ros
    xand3ros
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah me too.
    I was watching a group of them tonight for a while, suddenly one of them invites me to group, says in group chat "Havent you ever seen somebody afk while playing multiple accounts noob"
    I took screenshots of all names, and made a video of the loop they were doing, want to report it but not sure how to get that content to ZOS?

Any Ideas?
    Is it even Worth it?

Also, this is on PC
  • ThatAlaskanDude
    ThatAlaskanDude
    ✭✭✭
    xand3ros wrote: »
    Yeah me too.
    I was watching a group of them tonight for a while, suddenly one of them invites me to group, says in group chat "Havent you ever seen somebody afk while playing multiple accounts noob"
    I took screenshots of all names, and made a video of the loop they were doing, want to report it but not sure how to get that content to ZOS?

Any Ideas?
    Is it even Worth it?

Also, this is on PC

Since this is on Xbox we have to report this to them. I think ZoS should be able to do something on there end as well
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    xand3ros wrote: »
    Yeah me too.

Any Ideas?
    Is it even Worth it?

Also, this is on PC

create a ticker > report player > cheating then from the website support attach all files you want