The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4/NA] MOMENTUM - Aldmeri Dominion - Shor PvP Guild

Curson
Curson
✭✭
This is a new PvP guild forming for AD in the Shor (7 Day CP) campaign on the PS4. Looking to help players with strategy as well as gear/food/pots in order to provide a successful PvP experience. Our partner guild is Demonix. If interested, please comment your PSN or add GloriousLemon for a guild invite.
Edited by Curson on July 10, 2017 12:03PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add meh, AD needs support for Vivec right now with EP making a strong comeback.

PSN: Drogskol_Capn

I play PVP for AD only, and have access to 9 AD toons(8 are maxed out/mostly fully geared). Mainly playing my MagSorc(gear: Lich/Engine Guardian/BSW, can switch to 2pc bloodspawn for large zerg fights) right now with Negate on the back bar.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 12, 2017 5:14PM
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to PvPing with you! I'll send you a guild invite around 5:45 EST. Again, this is a fresh guild so we will mainly be leading PuGs for now until we recruit more members.
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    Made some waves in Cyrdodiil last night! We actively work with other groups to make sure we are putting pressure on the right areas at the right time!
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    We are working towards building up our provisioning, potion, and siege supplies to put in the guild bank as a free resource for our members who have proven their worth on the battlefield.
  • hugh440
    hugh440
    ✭✭
    Hi id like to join 590 cp. I primarily use my mag sorc. I dont have a huge amount of pvp experience but I have completed VMA multiple times if that counts for anything. PSN:hugh440
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck getting into vivec on AD. They have the biggest alliance.

Problem is they don't have a guild strong enough to handle DCs top 3 guilds
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    hugh440 wrote: »
    Hi id like to join 590 cp. I primarily use my mag sorc. I dont have a huge amount of pvp experience but I have completed VMA multiple times if that counts for anything. PSN:hugh440

Looking forward to PvPing with you! If you have any questions about strategy or gameplay, don't be afraid to voice them and we will be happy to help. I'll send you a guild invite around 5:30pm EST.
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    Good luck getting into vivec on AD. They have the biggest alliance.

Problem is they don't have a guild strong enough to handle DCs top 3 guilds

This past weekend we closed the gap from 1,200 points behind to 700. This momentum can continue as long as guild leaders continue to collaborate. Very proud of AD this weekend.
  • tigershark122987
    I would love to be able to play in VIVEC! My AD toon is very low level, though. I wouldn't last 5 minutes. I need to level him up.
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    I was leading 5 or 6 low levels in a group last night and we did very well! The reason why we did well was because they were able to set up siege equipment and help us take keeps and resources in an efficient way. They didn't just stand around and wait for the high level players to knock down the door. Add GloriousLemon and mention this thread for an invite.
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    AD making an amazing comeback! They can't keep up with our MOMENTUM!
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    Look for GloriousLemon in zone chat from 6pm EST - 11pm EST for a group invite. Let's keep it up AD!
  • Vynn1
    Vynn1
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for some friends to pvp on AD with
    PicoStyles