The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tuesday night lag on XB1

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I dont usually play with groups, but when the group of people i play with are on we add up to about 6-8 people max. Every single person quit tonight disgusted with this game.. Not all at once but at separate times over the couple hours we played. Half of the group kept crashing, the other half not being able to play in unforgivable lag. The zergs are one thing zos, i mean the game gets zergier every update and we've hit a new high, but this lag is just *** ridiculous. Anyone that PVP's a lot on Xbox One knows what i mean. Even when avoiding zergs you're still lagging so much and the only fights are zerg fights anyway, there is little to no small scale. So then how does anyone pvp without running in a zerg? Its just not fun for me to play like that. Anyone that was in vivec or shor tonight (tuesday) knows exactly what i mean.

Also, the bigger groups benefit from the lag 100%, that is a fact. If someone outnumbers you the lag does not hurt them as bad because they get more chances than you do have their skills/abilities actually work. Id say, in lag like this, it takes about 3-6 hits to bar swap, And about the same amount to actually get a skill off.. This is a nightmare. I wonder how many people got off of this game pissed off tonight? Thats sad!! This is a GAME its supposed to be FUN, but how can you have fun when its taking you 5 hits on a button to bar swap when your almost dead anyway because you were on your damage bar and not your healing bar!?

I've asked before and for some reason im stupid enough to ask again; Does anyone from zenimax have a comment on if this ever gets fixed? Next gen maybe? Or do i have to play like this til i dont play pvp anymore, meaning i probably dont play eso anymore unfortunately for me and the time ive spent on it. I have posted on the forums, put in tickets, and searched old threads, I cannot find anything recent (like since DB) where you guys comment on this! and its been going on for so long. It got real bad with one tamriel, and has only gotten worse. So please can i just get some insight as to if there is ever gonna be a change with this? Seems like you guys at zos ignore stuff if you cant fix it, and that is truly un-real.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You pretty much nailed it. I thought removing campaigns might help but it's worse.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the ideal game that i want to play and, at least on xbox, Its being absolutely destroyed by lag and developers who dont wanna acknowledge it.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean if they offered a platform change then that would be one thing but im not grinding almost 750 champion points again.