The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Can't figure out which I want to do

Grinzzer62
Hello, so I just hit 50 and I am going to start gaining cp but before I start using them I want to figure out if I want stam or magic, it's a nb and currently stam but it's becoming very 1 2, 1 2, and am thinking of trying magic nb with staffs but still undecided and on the fence, I will be 90% of the time solo contenting things not much of a group player unless it's like bg's and dungeons were u are put into a group but mainly soloing everything I can, so not sure were I want to go from here but a little help on which will be best suited for what I am going to be doing ( I am pretty sure most will say play what u enjoy since I will mainly solo but I do not kno which I will enjoy more or in the longs run wat is the difference between the 2 as far and advantages and disadvantages each will present
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most stam classes run many of the same skills, with only a few that actually come fRome their class trees. Mag tends to use more class skills with just a few from the destro or resto staff trees. So you may find slightly more diversity from other class setups with Mag over Stam. Also, MagNB can be played at range easily, while StamNB is more geared for melee play, unless you're wanting to focus on a bow build. Cloaking is one of the big class skills for NBs that makes them different from other classes. It's not super useful in solo PvE, but if you want to play the stealthy archetype, cloak is a magicka skill, so going Mag means you'll usually be able to cloak more.

So I vote MagNB