The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Foot Inverse Kinematics vs Enchanting BUG

Damianos
Damianos
✭✭✭✭
With Foot Inverse Kinematics turned on at the enchanting table (this just happens to be in Rawl'kha). I've been able to duplicate this at various enchanting tables, and it occurs when approaching from a left diagonal angle facing the center of the table. It does not duplicate when "using" the table from any other angle on approach that I have been able to notice. This has only happened with the enchanting tables for me, both player owned and public usable, and has been happening for the last two weeks. While highly amusing, it looks extremely painful and the leg actually moves up and down with the foot bent all the way back.

gn22j696gvfm.png

• lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ow!
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Impressive. And painful
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • VycDarkshadow
    VycDarkshadow
    ✭✭✭
    New Yoga Pose Hype!
    Vyc Ðarkshådøw
    Options