The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where do i respec

king408
king408
? Put a few points in unnecessary things and am wondering where to respec and redo my points? Still new here so idk
Edited by king408 on June 27, 2017 3:29PM

Best Answers

• MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    In any of the alliance capitals; Elden Root, Wayrest or Mournhold. You're looking for shrines.
    Answer ✓
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    king408 wrote: »
    Im Ebonhart :s

Doesn't really matter, you can get to anywhere in the game, all the capitals, so basically go to where it is closest.

If you have morrowind expansion, the fastest way would be to go to the vivec city wayshrine, go a short way south north! (duh :blush: ) to the dock, there is an NPC there that will take you to any of the capitals, choose elden root, and you will be put a stone's throw away from the respec shrine.
    Edited by Sharee on June 27, 2017 3:44PM
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    king408 wrote: »

Go back to Davons Watch and look for the Navigators (Wagon or Anchor Icon on the Map) one of them can book you passage to Deeshan and from there you can get to Mournhold and find the shrine in the city center. There might even be one in Ebonheart, since it has docks, never checked myself.

Grahtwoods is not the easiest to walk to. Wayrest is an option but you have to take the cross alliance navigator first, then the one that will take you to Wayrest.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Each Alliance capital city has a place where there are 3 shrines :
    - one is for respeccing attribute points
    - one is for respeccing skill points with 2 options: just the morphs or the whole skill points (more expensive)
    - one for marrying another player

From my experience the easiest to use is the one in Elden Root, which is just by the travel shrine. Just port to a guild member who's in Grahtwood, if you have a guild, or travel to Grathwood from Auridon using the boat near the docks in Vulkel Guard. Note that you can travel between alliance starter cities by using the bigger ships docked in the starter city (Vuklel Guard, Daggerfal or Davon's Watch) by accessing the area near the helm.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Answer ✓
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a respec altar in the capital of every alliance. For aldmeri, it is in grathwood (inside the big tree, bottom floor), for daggerfall it is in stormhaven, wayrest city, in the church.
  • king408
    king408
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then you can find it in Mournhold, in the same building as the bank. You can go to any of the other places to, but Mournhold will probably be the most convenient for you.
    Edited by MAEK on June 27, 2017 3:41PM