The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halls of fabrication question Xbox NA

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
I was just curious on how hard halls of fabrication is on vet, because I really want the skin and I've never done a trial before I have done craddle and mazzatun dungeons on vet and got the no death run with randoms a couple weeks after it came out. So I was just curious if halls could be done with randoms since I'm not in a trials guild.
Edited by Aideian on June 13, 2017 1:15AM
  • Dantaria
    Dantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely not.

It's harder than vMoL in terms of mechanics. Absolutely requires perfect coordination and every member of the group being very competent in their role.

It's also new. Noone in their right mind would even try to take randoms in the vHoF, since now there even aren't full guides. And even when they will be written, even then - no, totally no.

Join the trial guild :) People honestly don't bite there, truly, truly :) If you want it - go for it and enjoy trials, they are hella fun :)
    English isn't my native, apologies for any mistakes.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you try vHoF with Randoms... you are going to have a really bad time.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    There's go my chances Lol I guess I'll just wait until everyone learns the mechanics learn how to do it.
  • Bazfaps
    Bazfaps
    Aideian wrote: »
    There's go my chances Lol I guess I'll just wait until everyone learns the mechanics learn how to do it.

Personally i doubt it will ever be done by randoms unless its a group of randoms from.various trial guilds that have cleared it already
    Edited by Bazfaps on June 13, 2017 10:28AM
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's mechanics hell even on normal. You will almost definitely need to join a trials guild and then most likely they will have a vHoF progression group. Under no circumstances would I ever put myself through this trial with a PUG, nor would I suggest that to anyone who values their sanity. Join a trials guild, it's worth it!
    NA PS4
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's mechanics hell even on normal. You will almost definitely need to join a trials guild and then most likely they will have a vHoF progression group. Under no circumstances would I ever put myself through this trial with a PUG, nor would I suggest that to anyone who values their sanity. Join a trials guild, it's worth it!

Agreed. Currently, I wouldn't even PUG nHoF. I think nHoF is as hard as vAA, maybe harder and certainly more mechanics heavy.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Agreed. Currently, I wouldn't even PUG nHoF. I think nHoF is as hard as vAA, maybe harder and certainly more mechanics heavy.

Yeah its challenging that's for sure. It took my vet trials group 4 attempts at 3-5 hours each to finally complete it on normal. But I wonder if it just seems that way because its new, and in a few months from now we'll be able to faceroll it and wonder why the hell we ever thought it was so hard.

I love how ZOS rekt our general sustain, and then made a trial that takes every opportunity to completely drain magicka and also is hard on stamina because of all the CC and stuns. Way to troll, ZOS, way to troll :trollface:

NA PS4
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah its challenging that's for sure. It took my vet trials group 4 attempts at 3-5 hours each to finally complete it on normal. But I wonder if it just seems that way because its new, and in a few months from now we'll be able to faceroll it and wonder why the hell we ever thought it was so hard.

I love how ZOS rekt our general sustain, and then made a trial that takes every opportunity to completely drain magicka and also is hard on stamina because of all the CC and stuns. Way to troll, ZOS, way to troll :trollface:

Oh it'll definitely get easier once we get used to avoiding the magicka drains and stuns, but I think it'll always be a nightmare for PUGs because it requires good communication.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh it'll definitely get easier once we get used to avoiding the magicka drains and stuns, but I think it'll always be a nightmare for PUGs because it requires good communication.

lol sorry I just realized who ya are...of course you know about my trials group because you were in it! Prolly see ya in tonights run ;)
    NA PS4
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol sorry I just realized who ya are...of course you know about my trials group because you were in it! Prolly see ya in tonights run ;)

Haha! I just finally made a signature so people I know will know who I am.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope there's no glitches with this one because I know half of the people with vet mol skin cheated for it because they said It or you see very low levels with it.
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    I am a healer for a guild that has a couple vet completions on Xbox1 NA but we don't have any pc players so we had to watch a lot of Chimaira and Hodor videos and then spend several hours on each boss. The 2nd and 4th boss won't be completed by a lot of Xbox guilds for quite some time. The guilds that are completing it currently had multiple players on pc pts that completed it there before coming back. Don't bring pugs.
  • HELLB0UNDH0UND
    Aideian wrote: »
    I just hope there's no glitches with this one because I know half of the people with vet mol skin cheated for it because they said It or you see very low levels with it.

Half? Completely disagree. Some? Sure, but people will always find a way to cheat the system.

Why are you opposed to joining a guild for trials? Endgame content isn't created with pugs in mind. It's very difficult content, intended to be that difficult and to require you to work together with your teammates to beat it.
    Max CP, 11 explicitly average characters on XB1 NA

• O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably best to do the other trials on normal first, a lot. Then do them on vet, a lot.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTS vhof clear 5mil
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance