Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting order form

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
I thought I would share a link to an order form one of my guild members made for anyone to use. Let us know what you think.
http://msa-mraz.com/crafting/craftchart.html

Edit: This form was made by msamraz to help ease crafting for other players on the consoles. To share a completed order form we suggest screenshoting it and sending that screenshot to the person that is doing the crafting. Keep sharing your thoughts.
The order form has been updated and now includes jewelry crafting.
Edited by Codeman1976 on January 17, 2019 12:05AM
PS4 NA
Codeman1976
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    Thats really good, but how do you actually use it in game.

I tried to produce a crafting request form, just to capture all the information about the order, but I found that when I tried to copy and paste it into an in game mail request it lost all its formatting.

It's a shame there isn't something like this actually built into the game for crafting requests, it would make life so much easier.
    Edited by Didz on June 27, 2017 12:57PM
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    It can be like pulling teeth to get someone to tell me what they want crafted. A form like that would make it so much faster and simpler.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts:
    1. This looks a lot like something someone else posted a while back, is it your guildie's own work?
    2. You should make it so all sets can be chosen in the drop-down menu; it's missing the newer sets.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    Gh0stEch0 wrote: »
    It can be like pulling teeth to get someone to tell me what they want crafted. A form like that would make it so much faster and simpler.

You know you have problems when the CP160 who has come to you for a full set of Seducer asks you what a mundus stone is ;)
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Didz wrote: »
    Gh0stEch0 wrote: »

You know you have problems when the CP160 who has come to you for a full set of Seducer asks you what a mundus stone is ;)

Lol how do you even get to cp160 without hearing about or at least seeing a mundus stone?
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry about that all. The way we use the form is screenshot it and send it to whomever is going to make the set. I did post this same order form some time ago when msamraz first made it. I will let him know about missing the new sets. He will add them as soon as he's able I'm sure.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like several people have checked this out, but no more comments. Keep this at the top for all to see.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks - bookmarked!
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's nice, but for ingame there are two excellent addons that you should look into (if you're into that sort of thing):

Tinydogs crafting calculator

This is one that someone can use to send you an order.

And then if you want them to dictate the order to you, you can use

Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter

With this one, you enter the information in and once you interact with the crafting station it will craft the armor for you.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I must remind everyone reading this that this is for console use. We cannot use add-ons on consoles (not that I know of anyway).
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must remind everyone reading this that this is for console use. We cannot use add-ons on consoles (not that I know of anyway).

I didn't see where you pointed out that this was for console users. At any rate, it's a nice order form, perfect for the console user or PC/Mac users that stay away from add-ons.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see where you pointed out that this was for console users. At any rate, it's a nice order form, perfect for the console user or PC/Mac users that stay away from add-ons.

Thank you for the heads-up. I edited the main post to include that it was intended for console use.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    The crafting order form is still active. It shows exactly what materials are needed to make each item. Such a great time saver has to be shared. Give us input as you like.
    Codeman1976
    PS4 NA server.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    This order form is still up and running. It is made available to anyone that wants to use it. Let us know what you think.
    Thank you
    Codeman1976
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be AMAZING if they could implement a crafting order form somehow in the game
    --- like if it was a template you could select when sending someone a personal message or something?
    --- Or what about another option on the interact wheel that would pop up a form window similar to the trade window? And then when they confirm it it puts a copy in your inbox?

I want to help people with gear, but many times I just don't want to deal with the prolonged hassle waiting around for them to answer my hundred questions which somehow apparently they haven't thought about yet.
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    @Aelthwyn your wishes are the reason Mraz made this order form. Since we live on the PS4 we have to make do. The great thing about this order form is the person that wants something crafted can fill it out and screenshot it and then send that screenshot to the crafter. It would be nice to have such things built in already, but such isn’t the case. We make do as we can. Thanks for your comments.
    -Codeman1976
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • karakuchii
    karakuchii
    Soul Shriven
    I have been working on an update for this calculator. While I was at it, I updated the UI and added a few nice features such as:
    • Enchantments, you can now use calculator for glyps
    • Make Image button. Basically makes an image of the screen so you can copy it. easy for pasting into discord or any where.
    • Shopping List button. makes a list of all the required materials in text format so it can be copied and pasted to in game mail.
    • Beginner Templates, allows you to select from a list of predefined templates for different types of roles, useful for getting gear for character you are trying to level up.
    • Quantity field, so you can ask for more than 1 of the item in a row.
    I am hosting the new version of the calculator here: https://crafting.karakuchi.xyz/
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    karakuchii wrote: »
    I have been working on an update for this calculator. While I was at it, I updated the UI and added a few nice features such as:
    • Make Image button. Basically makes an image of the screen so you can copy it. easy for pasting into discord or any where.
    • Shopping List button. makes a list of all the required materials in text format so it can be copied and pasted to in game mail.
    • Beginner Templates, allows you to select from a list of predefined templates for different types of roles, useful for getting gear for character you are trying to level up.
    I am hosting the new version of the calculator here: https://crafting.karakuchi.xyz/

Thank you for this! I've been linking the Mraz form in my crafting request channel for a long long time now and the new sets/styles not being available has been killing me. I appreciate your efforts keeping this up to date!
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Stormshaper
    Stormshaper
    ✭✭✭
    karakuchii wrote: »

Nice work! This goes great with the (cost) Crafting Invoice Generator by Marius Lindvall here.