The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anywhere to look for crafting traders here? (PS4)

Nihilistic4
Hi there, simply as said above: is there a way to search for crafting traders on here that can make certain items? Having a bit of trouble finding in-game crafters for clever alchemist set (PS4) so I thought I'd try my luck here
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would try asking in zone chat in hews bane or at a capital city.

Another option would be to search for a guild instead. People are usually trying to recruit in zone chat in the capital city of your alliance. Guild mates are more likely to help you and then you also have people to do dungeons, pvp, and possibly a trader too. Its also amusing to read the guild chat all day lol.

I would also make sure you have all the mats. Making gear can be costly especially if its ancestor silk. All of the trait stones, alloys, etc add up and having all of it in advance will increase the odds of someone being willing to help you.

The population has been way down lately so you may have to ask during primetime hours to get a response. Good luck with the new gear.

• MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA?
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....