The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

****Great House Hlaalu **** (EP) [ PvP, PvE, Pledges, Trials, Social ] Recruitment Open

NordJitsu
NordJitsu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
A Bit of History

Great House Hlaalu (GHH) was founded primarily as a PvP guild back in early ESO beta. The guild was formed on November 5th, 2012 and our first time in-game was September 2013. Many of our members were lucky enough part of the "Psijic Order" ongoing closed Beta test and provided feedback and bug testing throughout the development of the game. During this time and after launch, GHH was one of the premier PvP guilds in the Elder Scrolls Online. We achieved world's first EP Emperor and that would prove to be the first of many GHH Emperors.

As tends to happen in MMOs, some new people joined, some old people left, and the guild mission has changed a bit. We now hope to be a comprehensive community for our members that fulfills all of their guild needs in ESO. Recently, the guild has been limited to a small, close group of friends. However, we are now seeking to grow again and are in search of dedicated, respectful, and mature members. Whether your interest is in trade, the Alliance War, group pledges, Trials, the Imperial City, or just finding a fun and helpful community, we hope you'll check us out.

Concept

The guild is inspired by one of the Great Houses of Morrowind. Since the Houses are not joinable factions in-game, player guilds are the only option for fans of TES: III Morrowind and others wanting to join a Great House.

We are a US based guild but welcome all international English speaking players on the NA server.

We accept all races and classes, in keeping with the open-minded nature of Great House Hlaalu (though we cannot prevent our members from calling you an N'wah).

What We Offer:

1. A Competitive Yet Friendly PvP Experience: GHH is made up of many talented and competitive gamers. I myself prefer fighting other players over fighting NPCs any day. Our officers have extensive experience in MMO PvP like Guild Wars 2, Star Wars the Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Dark Age of Camelot, and much more. Many of us have competitive experience across several genre's of gaming. There is no challenge like fighting another thinking human being and PvP in ESO is something special. For me at least, Cyrodiil is the cornerstone of this game and the first meaningful large scale persistent war since Dark Age Of Camelot.

However, we are also a social community and people with real lives: there are no participation quotas; you'll never be made to feel bad for not knowing something; and many of us quite enjoy teaching new players the ropes. We are friends first and foremost and we do not believe in shaming failure, forcing builds on people, or any other of the shenanigans you may have seen in "hardcore" competitive guilds over the years. We enforce a code of conduct among all members that basically boils down to: be nice.

The current plan is to run events at least every Friday night and ad-hoc throughout the week. If we get members interested in running groups of their own, we'd love to expand to nightly or even more freqeuent guild events.

2. All types of PvE groups. From pledges, to trials, to just helping each other with quests and world content, GHH members love to group. Ask in chat and you'll find ready participants. As the community grows again, we'd like to participate competitively in progressive content.

3. A Tight Nit and Helpful Gaming Community: The best guilds become almost like a family. The social aspect can make or break an MMO. We have experienced guild leaders here to make sure that our community is a strong one and that this can be a place where you are comfortable to ask questions, look for help, and, above all, build friendships.

4. Advice and Support: GHH members can expect help leveling, crafting, getting loot, finishing tough quests, and more. We welcome experienced and new players both.

5. Crafting and Economy: Unsurprisingly for a guild based on the Great House known for commerce and business, GHH members love to trade.

6. Voice Chat Server: Our guild currently hosts a TeamSpeak server open to all members.

What We'd Like From You:

1. Activity: Member activity can make or break the guild experience. Again, there are no quotas, but we hope you'll group with your guildies, speak up in chat, help each other by crafting and trading, and show up to PvP when we go out as a group.

2. Voice Chat: We are using the voice program TeamSpeak for our in-game chat. We do not expect all members to have a microphone or actively participate in voice chat, though we prefer it. At minimum however, members participating in PvP must have the chat client downloaded and be present in the channel during events. Even if you can't talk, you need to be able to hear instructions.

3. Be Friendly: There's nothing wrong with a good natured ribbing, but we expect our members to treat each other and our officers with respect.

How To Join:

Our website is GreatHouseHlaalu.com. Feel free to check it out for more information.

If you decide you're interested, shoot an in-game mail message to @nine9six or to myself, @NordJitsu briefly telling us about yourself and why you'd like to join. Nothing fancy is necessary: just a few brief sentences or a couple of paragraphs would be great.
@NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always fun to be out and about with GHH, you guys rock!
    headbanger.gif
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great guild comprised of a great group of people! There's always something engaging to participate in regardless of experience.

For those that are still learning, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a more helpful and encouraging place to learn. Those that are more experienced can be sure to find plenty of action!

Come, join our growing family, and experience a new level of fun in Elder Scrolls Online!
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've enjoyed a nice infusion of new faces but we still have a spot reserved just for you!
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the top!
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have plenty of room to add to our Great House roster!

Also, if you're an established player and would like to assist in coordinating the occasional group for Pledges, giving build advice, and fulfilling a more Officer-like role please make mention of this when contacting me, along with your experience in assisting with such tasks.

See you in Tamriel!
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump!

Looking to fill Administrative Roles (preferably experienced) as well as regular Members.

Contact @nine9six in-game for more information.

:smile:
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be really busy the next couple of weeks, but after my semester is up, I'll definitely be shooting you a request.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be here!

:sunglasses:
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see GHH is still going ...
    bye1.gif
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it's great to see you in chat now and again. :sunglasses:

We've had tremendous growth over the last 2 weeks! I've met, spoken with, and gamed for many hours with our new members that I'm proud to call Guild Mates.

With that said, I feel we could use another week of recruiting to fill a few more roster spots. Great House Hlaalu welcomes all Alliances, levels, classes, and roles. With that said, I believe we could use a couple more knowledgeable members to contribute some answers in Guild Chat and / or have the experience to host the occasional (Normal or Vet) Dungeon Run / PvP Group.

If you feel like that is a task and 'responsibility' that you would like to take on, or if you are a newer player who's still looking for a relaxed atmosphere to call Home, give @nine9six a Whisper (or mail message) and we can talk further. :)
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just an FYI I'm back in game now and would love to help with recruiting.

I want to be able to run BG groups.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is your guild still active in PVP? If so, which campaign. Thanks!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elizabeth,

Yes and no. We have members who only PvP, but with the release of Morrowind a good number of us are playing through that chapter. We're also spending some time playing around in the Battle Grounds.

The campaign was set to Haderus to avoid long queues during primetime, with many members setting a non-CP as Guest.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Nine. You think when you do join in PVP again, will it be back in the CP campaign? I am also up for exploring battlegrounds. I thought it about last night but was concerned about the experience coming is a PUG lol.
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks Nine. You think when you do join in PVP again, will it be back in the CP campaign? I am also up for exploring battlegrounds. I thought it about last night but was concerned about the experience coming is a PUG lol.

I've Pugged BGs many times and has a lot of fun. But I'm certainly happy and willing to group with you if you want to try it with someone.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »

I've Pugged BGs many times and has a lot of fun. But I'm certainly happy and willing to group with you if you want to try it with someone.

Would love too. My ingame name is @ElizabethInAustin
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
  • Lifsteinn
    Lifsteinn
    ✭✭✭

Hello, I would like an invite please.

@Lifsteinn