The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caldwells Silver(AD): Anyway back into Trolhetta Summit?

plnkfloydian
I've been working on Caldwells Silver for awhile and just now finished the last quest for it "Sromping Sinmur" but once I finished & left the area I checked to see the status and it still hadn't unlocked on my almanac. From what info I've been able to find I missed a sidequest inside the summit called "Wormcult Summoner" that is needed to complete the final entry in the silver almanac. Trying to go back inside just tells me the door is locked, surely there is a way to fix this, if not I can't even continue on to gold and for this to happen on the last quest is a real bummer. Any help is much appreciated.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trolhetta has two wayshrines. One is at the base and one is at the summit. If you unlocked the one at the summit, you should be able to travel back up there without going through the cave.

If you didn't unlock the wayshrine at the summit, maybe have someone who has it go there and you can travel to them.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on June 24, 2017 9:23AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you didn't unlock the wayshrine at the summit, you should still be able to get back up there by going through Trolhetta Cave. The quest giver for Worm Cult Summoner is just past the exit from the cave. (map)
    Edited by Enodoc on June 26, 2017 9:02AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp