The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When your penalised for leaving a 2v4v4 deathmatch

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Fix the damn grouping please.

I'm not gonna bother with a 2v4v4 deathmatch when im vs 2 premade teams with a lvl 19 on my team.

Its a waste of time completely. Yet if i do leave i'll be penalised for your crappy queueing.

Is it that hard to only start games when its 4v4v4?
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's happened to me quite a bit, too.

I just end up spending the rest of the BG rushing into the center of the other team while smashing buttons. Maybe one of these days I'll actually kill one of them before my health runs out.

But the faster they win, the faster I can requeue.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah in such case I just fight anyway.
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    Lee my boy, chuck me an inv. Group queue actually worked for me past midnight, maybe it is good off-peak times.
    Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the penalty even when your game crashes

ZOS logic
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's why I just fight and try to get points yh I'm going to lose but oh well at least I get some mail and points