The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will ZOS ever answer any of these discussions?

Triipzzz
Triipzzz
✭✭✭
I could be wrong but I'm sure @ZOS_GinaBruno made this category for players to list their ideas, suggestions, problems and whatever else for BG and Dueling. Look how many discussions here contain BG broken queue related problems, player frustrations from proc builds, unbalanced grouping from hardcore groups vs solo casual players. You name it, it's there. Yet there are no responses from any admins at all. How long can you go before you acknowledge you guys f'd up. Seriously, a simple "we understand there are BG grouping issues and we are working on designing a new system or significant fix" would give players peace of mind. Ignoring the player feedback in the posts but still moderating for rule breaking posts is unacceptable and none of us should have to put up with this crap.

• jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man... The sait it a lot of times on ESO live and interviews XD
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    They are reading them I just think they are taking it all in. I wish we had more responses but it is what it is.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree , just some sort of acknowledgment like;

" Got it. we are thinking/working on it" or

"good idea we will look into it" or

"interesting" or

"horrible idea, you suck" or

"can you please expand on this specific part of your suggestion" or

"we see a potential problem"
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the general forum comments they gave, they think queues don't work because players are in fact declining. They are oblivious to the issues because they don't get in game.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every thread with a "Z" at the front is a Zenimax answer. Whether it is what you want to hear... /shrug.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they have acknowledged the issue many times.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    Based on the general forum comments they gave, they think queues don't work because players are in fact declining. They are oblivious to the issues because they don't get in game.

I never declined any BG queue request, but I mean never. I think people will only declinevery seldomly (urgent IRL stuff)

You're not supposed to wait and play BG for hours so it is actually quite easy to plan

I dont think players declining is the real issue.

But they did say they were looking into it
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    they dont know how to answer. entirely to many questions, and im sure they dont "have enough money" to fix the issues. buy some crates then maybe we'll get an indirect vague answer.
    QQ.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Every thread with a "Z" at the front is a Zenimax answer. Whether it is what you want to hear... /shrug.

What you want to hear is the expactation. In reality, it's always "We have removed several posts because they were against our forum rules."
    Edited by Dracindo on June 30, 2017 7:55AM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they know this subforum exists and will continue to ignore it like all other pvp subforums.
    Only exceptions are the mods, who are enforcing the forum rules, they like to visit these kid of forums from time to time to put a big Z at beginning of you thread.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No