Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Possible to research two things at the same crafting station?

Roboboy2710
Roboboy2710
✭✭
This one could not help but notice that when researching, it says 1/1. This seems pointless, unless there is a way to increase the number. Khajiit's question is if it is possible to increase the amount of items you can research at a time, and, if so, how?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • DFDelta
    DFDelta
    ✭✭
    Crafting trees.
    Second to last skill increases reseach by 1 for the first and third rank. Also reduces research time by 5% per rank.
    Edited by DFDelta on April 11, 2014 1:47AM
    EU Megaserver
    Chany Therall - Templar VR1
    - Tank in PvE, support Mage in PvP
  • Anthony45122
    Anthony45122
    ✭✭✭
    There is a skill that you can put a skill point into on the blacksmithing, woodworking, and clothing skill lines that allows for faster research and research of up to 2 at a time. The second skill point put into it only reduces the research time further but doesn't allow 3 items to be researched at the same time. Not sure about the last skill point in it.
  • Anthony45122
    Anthony45122
    ✭✭✭
    DFDelta wrote: »
    Crafting trees.
    Second to last skill increases reseach by 1 each rank. Also reduces research time by 5% per rank.
    It does not give an extra slot to be researched for each point put into the skill. The second point put into the skill does not allow for 3 items to be researched at the same time.

• DFDelta
    DFDelta
    ✭✭
    There is a skill that you can put a skill point into on the blacksmithing, woodworking, and clothing skill lines that allows for faster research and research of up to 2 at a time. The second skill point put into it only reduces the research time further but doesn't allow 3 items to be researched at the same time. Not sure about the last skill point in it.

Ah, you're right.
    The third point opens up the third research slot.

Got that one wrong.
    It does not give an extra slot to be researched for each point put into the skill. The second point put into the skill does not allow for 3 items to be researched at the same time.

Yeah, already fixed it in the first post.
    Edited by DFDelta on April 11, 2014 1:47AM
    EU Megaserver
    Chany Therall - Templar VR1
    - Tank in PvE, support Mage in PvP
  • Mishoniko
    Mishoniko
    ✭✭✭
    Also, you can't research multiple traits on the same slot item at the same time (i.e., not 2 traits on a bow at once). The UI doesn't give you an error when you try, but it won't start the research.
  • Nevermuse
    Nevermuse
    Mishoniko wrote: »
    Also, you can't research multiple traits on the same slot item at the same time (i.e., not 2 traits on a bow at once). The UI doesn't give you an error when you try, but it won't start the research.

I don't normally login to these things but I wanted to thank you for giving me the exact explanation I was looking for on this topic.