The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Defiler boots and belt? Morrowind dlc

LastAyleidKing
LastAyleidKing
✭✭✭
I'm champion level 149 and haven't been able to find these two pieces from level 130 or 140 till my current level and I've been all day killing world and dungeon bosses in vvardenfel has anyone else had the same issue? I'm trying to make matching set but this close to champion 160 I can't find it my level in stores and it's just not dropping from bosses.

Best Answer

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say just level to cp 160, you're so close already. Heaps of cp 160 gear in all the guildstores and Defiler is pretty cheap. Plus you will never ever outlevel it(well unless/until they raise the gear level cap).
    Answer ✓
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Lol yeah I start to get leveling good then my enlightenment runs out lol my build needs all reworked at this point dragonknight dunmer vampire I burned 20 soul gems on wuyuvus yesterday in one fight with bunch of players there lol I'm just sick of all my cash being eaten up in repairs thankfully I sometimes find stacks of 200 filled soul gems for like 3k or less.....literal life savers