The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Black Screen crash after clicking play from launcher

RotcivAkira
RotcivAkira
Soul Shriven
Been having this issue for a few days now. Played the game over the weekend and everything was fine. But tried playing the other night and it keeps crashing after I hit play. Been trying different things to get it to work but even submitted a ticket and tried all the advice they gave me and still nothing is working. I even went as far as to do a complete restore of my pc and reinstalling all the drivers and game from scratch and still nothing. please help fix this.p1ky8h2b9m0g.png
  • RotcivAkira
    RotcivAkira
    Soul Shriven
    Is this even something I can fix or do I just have to play the waiting game?
    Options
  • RotcivAkira
    RotcivAkira
    Soul Shriven
    never mind Problem fixed
    Options
  • morenojc71
    morenojc71
    Soul Shriven
    never mind Problem fixed

What was the fix? I am having the same issue.
    Options