The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

World bosses, lag and a plethora of glitches.

zero01
zero01
Not bitching or complaining, just pointing out three things I noticed while playing today.

1. Out of all the world bosses I've fought, wether solo or with a friend, I've never come across one that seemed OP until today. While in Hew's Bane I came across Captain Verlandi, or something to that effect, and holy *** what were you thinking when you made her? There were 8 of us in there and she just destroyed us. It took us 30 minutes to kill her I was by myself and the rest were in a group. Her damage output is insane. I expect that kind of damage output out of a trial boss or something but for a world boss it was kind of ridiculous.

2. The lag has been unreal as of late. Enemies still continuing to fight after having 0 health, the map not loading, getting stuck in loading screens, it's pretty bad. I know that with a MMO there's bound to be some lag but come on. And before anyone says it's my internet I'm getting 180mbps down and 20mbps up with a 10 second ping with minimal packet loss and a hardwired connection so it's not my internet.

3. The copious amounts of glitches I've encountered the past three days has started to get pretty annoying. Such as falling through floors and getting stuck causing me to have to teleport to a wayshrine to get out, killing an enemy and not being able to loot the body getting the message that the target is out of range, dead enemies falling through the floor, and the Steam assisted Dwemer chest piece costume floating all over the place. I was doing a delve and I kept seeing these all over the place floating, it was kinda funny actually.

Anyway, these are just some of the things I've noticed lately and just thought I'd post something and see if anyone else were noticing these things. These things aren't game breaking or anything just pretty annoying.
Edited by zero01 on June 24, 2017 10:34AM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you on? I'm on PC NA and don't have these problems. What is the ping rate reported in the game?
  • zero01
    zero01
    I'm on ps4 NA. And ping is 10ms.
    Edited by zero01 on June 24, 2017 10:46AM