The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for Casual Guild

nightrise87
Hi!

Looking for a casual and social guild (preferably 18+). I play mostly nights and weekends. Just started warden and enjoying the new content currently. My PSN is Amanda, but most likely I'll have to look you up. My PSN cab be a pain.
  • nightrise87
    Oh and I play mostly DC.
  • the_snype_type
    Send the_snype_type a message.
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Do you care about which alliance the guild is apart of? I could send you an invite to two pve/ pvp/ trading guilds.
  • Swelch2448
    Brotherhood of the Nine is a friendly,active adults running predominantly PvE content every night of the week.We want to grow in order to clear current trials and prepare for what comes next.We are still growing our ranks, so if you know anyone who might be a good fit invite them! We are trying to build up to get some groups together and have a solid guild store. If you want to help start what could be one of the best guilds join and pass the word! (Add swelch2448,topher64ce or Wugong_2 on psn for invite.) or post below
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    ill send you an invite were a really social guild we have endgame players and low levels
  • chrismav1986
    chrismav1986
    Soul Shriven
    Come join us at op scrubs we run all content from pve end game and pvp whats your psn and also if you have discord join our server

https://discord.gg/EJ7kG
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still looking for a guild, or an additional guild, feel free to drop me — Quill74Pen — a line. I am the GM of Better Hide or Die, a casual social/trading guild that has more than 400 active members, most of whom are mature and helpful to their guild mates.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    If your looking for a good guild I can invite you to Brotherhood Of Bogans. We are in the Oceanic timezone(GMT +10). We have 400+ members now from various parts of the world most Australia and New Zealand with a good amount of US players as well and we are steadily growing.
    We use Discord to Organise Trials and pvp events. Just ask Bhaal5 or any off our officers for an invite code in game
    We do most content from Daily Pledges to Trials and have alot of experienced and helpful mature players.
    It doesn't matter how new or experienced you are, wether you play everyday or once a week. So if you want a guild that is Friendly, Helpful and Experienced look no further than Brotherhood Of Bogans.
    Edited by Blairy087 on July 17, 2017 2:07PM
  • Asphyxia2707
    Feel free to Psn me @ Moods2707 if you are still looking.
    Champion 790
    *Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden