The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cancelling ESO Plus until BG group queue fix

Chantclaire
Chantclaire
✭✭✭
Unfortunately, a refund probably isn't possible so the only way I can show my displeasure is by voting with my money and canceling my sub until this *** gets fixed. I'm tired of new content that is broken and no ETA on when it is fixed. Other MMOs don't have this kind of issues so I don't know why ZoS does. They won't fix the major issues but will continue to release new costumes and crown crates to keep making that $$. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler Guys, I'm not mad....just disappointed that's all. I expected better from you.
Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried for 2 hours on PS4 NA tonight to queue and never got in other than 1 time when the game failed to start because it was 3v1v1.

This group finder has ruined Morrowind and the move to 1 CP campaign crushed Cyrodiil. This has to be a low point for PvP, it's a miserable proc fest joke if you can find a fight at all.
  • Triipzzz
    Triipzzz
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, on xbox NA I've been in 30+minute queues and in that time clicked im ready 20+ times. I would be surprised if it's not 1 a minute.

I don't want to go in depth with how they have designed the grouping system or how they thought it would be better than servers or lobbies that people can create themselves. But surely if I click the group to join a BG then I'm already ready?!?! I don't understand why it asks us directly after we click the damn button if we are ready and then again and again when it consistently fails.

I believe under many circumstances that there are enough players but it appears one player not clicking ready screws the entire grouping system. If there are enough players just put us in and kick one guy for inactivity if he does not move within a few minutes.

It's the worst matchmaking system I think most of us have ever seen and it desperately needs changing.
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    Triipzzz wrote: »
    Agreed, on xbox NA I've been in 30+minute queues and in that time clicked im ready 20+ times. I would be surprised if it's not 1 a minute.

I don't want to go in depth with how they have designed the grouping system or how they thought it would be better than servers or lobbies that people can create themselves. But surely if I click the group to join a BG then I'm already ready?!?! I don't understand why it asks us directly after we click the damn button if we are ready and then again and again when it consistently fails.

I believe under many circumstances that there are enough players but it appears one player not clicking ready screws the entire grouping system. If there are enough players just put us in and kick one guy for inactivity if he does not move within a few minutes.

It's the worst matchmaking system I think most of us have ever seen and it desperately needs changing.

I feel like they have our Morrowind money so they don't care about us anymore, and that they will just move onto the next content we need to buy instead of fixing old content.

• Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kinda with ya here but I'm gonna step it up a notch I'm not gonna pay a dime more for anything including dlcs. Until they fix a hand full of issues including battlegrounds.
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Now I am able to get into match after match in solo q. It's easy just leave q until ready check is next to instant. It works like 75% of the time. But what is killing me is no one wants to play battlegrounds at all because of the grouping tool. I have 3 guilds that are not just traders and i cant get a single person to come run.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trashkan guildmate of mine decided to join me last night, PS4 NA we got ready check after ready check (probably 20) in rapid succession and every single one failed. We gave up, got 2 more and did dragonstar arena. BGs have potential, but sadly aren't worth the time spent in queue at all.

I have never been in a full game, 3v3v3 is the most I've seen.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can likely still get a refund based on the fact that portions of the game aren't functional. I'd reach out to your credit card company and explore your options.

I got morrowind refunded over BG queue issues
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    @Trashkan guildmate of mine decided to join me last night, PS4 NA we got ready check after ready check (probably 20) in rapid succession and every single one failed. We gave up, got 2 more and did dragonstar arena. BGs have potential, but sadly aren't worth the time spent in queue at all.

I have never been in a full game, 3v3v3 is the most I've seen.

Ya I q up and wait for instant ready check or within 20 seconds and after that I give it like 60 seconds to drag me in match if this doesn't work I try again. The one thing I notice is it says forming group every time it works but right after forming shows up it says queued again. Lol so buggy.
    Edited by Trashkan on June 23, 2017 4:28PM
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    Trashkan wrote: »
    Now I am able to get into match after match in solo q. It's easy just leave q until ready check is next to instant. It works like 75% of the time. But what is killing me is no one wants to play battlegrounds at all because of the grouping tool. I have 3 guilds that are not just traders and i cant get a single person to come run.

Does that work with group queue or just solo queue, cause solo queue works for me but I will be sitting here for hours for a group queue.

• Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    You can likely still get a refund based on the fact that portions of the game aren't functional. I'd reach out to your credit card company and explore your options.

I got morrowind refunded over BG queue issues

Trust me, I have tried many times for psn refunds. They don't give you a refund if you have installed the game and it has been more than 14 days.