The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"The Dragons Shadow" Recruiting to begin Trials

JiraKolnoz
Hello all, "The Dragons Shadow " is a small group of close friends who decided to start a guild and we are hoping to find a few more like minded individuals who would like to experience the game as a group. We aim to take on everything from delves and trials to PvP.

Currently the guilds peek hours of activity occur between 9pm-3am EST. We use voice chat predominantly during guild events, but a mic is not a requirement. Our group focuses on experiencing all the game has to offer as a
guild. Looking to just grab a few more dedicated and chill people to join us as we cast The Dragons Shadow across Tamriel.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me in game or through PlayStation network. - PSN - Mage1992
Edited by JiraKolnoz on June 23, 2017 12:49AM
Add me on PSN - Mage1992
  • JiraKolnoz
    Edited for clarity, come join us in Blackwater Blade!
    Add me on PSN - Mage1992
  • JiraKolnoz
    Hey everyone we are still seeking a few more dedicated players to help us build an awesome group, come join us for some PvP!
    Add me on PSN - Mage1992
  • JiraKolnoz
    RIP old campaigns, hello new era!
    Add me on PSN - Mage1992
  • JiraKolnoz
    Looking to get our numbers up for trials in the future, contact me in game.
    Add me on PSN - Mage1992
  • JiraKolnoz
    Hey everyone, a little update! We are hoping to make our first guild trial run sometime next week. Could definitely use some more awesome players to join us
    Add me on PSN - Mage1992
  • Doyle414
    Doyle414
    PSN: Doyle414
    DPS looking for trials groups