The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have not gotten main quest since level 25, now level 37

cbdfarm
cbdfarm
✭✭✭
These are the quests I have active encase i need to do one to activate the main quest line... I was getting a main quest every 5 levels now not anymore... thanks for your help.

Active quests:
At Frosts Edge
Light From Darkness
The Army of Meridia
City on Brink
One of the undaunted
The Missing Prophecy
The Rise of Sage Svari
Echoes of a Fallen House
Cleaning House
Dark anchors in Deshann
Questions of Faith
The Sailors Pipe
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.... maybe your main quest stopped becouse its time for Coldharbour.
    (You will be sent to coldharbour at lvl 45 or after finishing Alliance Story)
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    The main quest stops at only level 25? Im new...
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to complete "The Army of Meridia" to finish the main story of the game, huge pain that takes as long as everything that came before it.

See here http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Army_of_Meridia

Also as far as I can remember, you don't get the main quest at every five levels now, since one tamerial you can complete it all in a row.
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    I have two coldharbour quests Light From Darkness and The Army of Meridia. Ill give one of them a shot. I was really liking the voice acting from varen aquilarios lol
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    You have to complete "The Army of Meridia" to finish the main story of the game, huge pain that takes as long as everything that came before it.

See here http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Army_of_Meridia

Also as far as I can remember, you don't get the main quest at every five levels now, since one tamerial you can complete it all in a row.

thank you
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    That quest sucked lol
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jeedrzej wrote: »
    Well.... maybe your main quest stopped becouse its time for Coldharbour.
    (You will be sent to coldharbour at lvl 45 or after finishing Alliance Story)

That is false. You no longer get the quest at set levels and it doesn't require finishing your alliance's story, new one basically pops as soon as old one is done. You can finish all the main quest line without doing a single alliance zone if you wish(though you'll have to ask someone for a few ports).

Army of Meridia is the main quest, OP, it requires you to save the Ayleid king, Vanus and a few randoms in Coldharbour to join your army. After that you'll be able to progress to the northern part of Coldharbour and eventually stop the Planemeld - this is all part of the main questline.