Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds Re-work

Hutch679
Hutch679
✭✭✭✭✭
1) First of all the queue.... players should be able to queue for whatever game mode they want individually and as a group. Why are the game modes lumped together in one category? That is just bad design.

2) Scoring. Why is there not a scoring system based on damage done, healing done, damage taken without dieing? Why do kill sealers get awarded more points than those that took down the majority of the players health? This needs re-worked big time.

3) Ladder system. Players should get a battleground rating based on their points in each battleground they play. They should then be paired against other players with similar point ranges.so if a player averages 4k points a match, they shouldn't be paired to fight with or against players that earn 650 points on average.

4) It should not take so darn long to get into a game. I mean really? 20 minutes or more?? There is no way that there aren't enough players to find a match in less than 5 minutes.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And why is the combat so fast? Feels like a chaotic button smash.

not enjoyable
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And why is the combat so fast? Feels like a chaotic button smash.

not enjoyable

Because animation cancel, low health pools, proc sets.
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think A.C would be a big problem if you couldn't get stunned followed by a fear followed by a root. It's just to much to react to when people use A.C with a macro and a proc set on top of all that. The problem is these macros are timed so well sometimes you litterally have like 1/4 second to break free and fight back before a fear is placed on you. It's just broken if you ask me.