Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What level can I get bitten?

king408
king408
Im only level 10 but want to become vampire asap,

Best Answers

• BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no level restriction. You can become a vampire right now if you can do one of the following:
    1. Go to a specific spot in Bangkorai, Reapers March, or the Rift and try to get bitten by special bloodfiend enemies.
    2. Find a vampire player who has a bite available, or
    3. Buy it from the Crown Store.

3 is the fastest and easiest, but it costs real money and you do miss the vampire introduction quest. The recommended method is #2. For that, simply ask zone chat if anyone has a vampire bite available (I suggest doing this in one of the three zones mentioned in #1 above). The ability to pass on vampirism is a bit later in the skill line and does have a week-long cooldown, so not every vampire you see can do it, but there are a lot of older vampires around at this point, so chances are you'll find someone if you just ask politely.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
    Answer ✓
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    king408 wrote: »
    Im only level 10 but want to become vampire asap,

Short answer = level 1.
    Answer ✓