The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Magicka Nightbalde advice

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
Need advice on skills, race, weapons etc. Played a stamblade and enjoyed it but just deleted a couple of failed characters and want to start something new, a magblade intrigues me alot tbh. Mainly solo, pve

Best Answers

• king408
    king408
    Thats wat im playing now, recently got back in the game, level 10 magknightblade. Play what you want. Im playing an imperial. If u want the best of the best it would probably be a argonian dual wield n resto staff not sure tho, im using sword n board and will probably end up using resto staff.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For solo PVE, any magey gear set is good (unless you're doing vet Maelstrom Arena). When I'm questing on my mage Nightblade, I like starting with a wall of elements (destro staff ground dot) and the using sap essence and funnel health, healing myself as mobs die.

If there's a boss, I'll throw in a couple of shades and healing path.

This leaves a whole backbar free to level other skills, or get some extra utility - just try a few things and see what works for you. Ultimate is flexible too.
    PC-EU
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For magicka nightblade go with altmer, argonian, breton......Any class that benefits from using magicka skills. Argonian is nice for the extra healing if you even decide to do some PvP. But other than that, high elf is a safe choice regarding race.
    Options
    Answer ✓