The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stat errors when equipping items.

JohnDoggett
JohnDoggett
✭✭
Anyone else get this issue with equipping items:

I noticed my stamina recovery was suddenly much lower 13.06.17.
My stamina recovery was 1753 before Morrowind patch. Now it is 616 base with CP on zero. When I reslotted all CP it is now only around 1200 or so. The thing is I can't get what I had previously and also there is some BAD math going on when equipping items.

TRY THIS and click 'agree' on my reply if you get it.
If you go to your neck and rings, equip any of them then un-equip them (just keep doing this to the same item) rinse and repeat it gives random figures!
It says what the increase will be when slotted in green but when you equip the item the white text shows less than the green! WTF!
Just keep doing it I can get three different stat figures, very unstable.

I also had a couple of Hundings Rage pieces doing this as well. This game is really getting really screwed up!
I tried it on jewellery Endurance (robust set) and Agility (Arcane set). CRAZY!
I have video of it but can I post that on here?

The only thing that stayed the same was weapon damage stat (obviously with a weapon damage enchant).
All recovery and other stats seem to fluctuate on the math. This is really bad news as how can you trust what your stats are anymore?
My build is Imperial DK.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They lowered the CP recovery from max 25%to 15% also the recoveries are now addetive instead of multiplicative .
    If you have 1000 rec in post morrowind and 10% from one passive and 20 % from another you will probably get 1320 rec , but in morrowind its 1300 rec .
  • JohnDoggett
    JohnDoggett
    ✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    They lowered the CP recovery from max 25%to 15% also the recoveries are now addetive instead of multiplicative .
    If you have 1000 rec in post morrowind and 10% from one passive and 20 % from another you will probably get 1320 rec , but in morrowind its 1300 rec .

Thanks, is your info based on actually having purchased Morrowind or just playing base version?
    I do not have Morrowind yet.
    Cheers
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The changes were made to the base game - search for "CP" in:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/350024/playstation-4-patch-notes-v1-25-morrowind-update-14

"Stronger, more globally-useful passives such as Mighty, Quick Recovery, and Mooncalf have had their end-point values reduced. "