Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP bomber : BIS gear ?

anathosdm
anathosdm
✭✭✭
Hi.
For a magicka nightblade bomber in PVP, vicious death looks obvious. But what are the best sets to go with : 2 grothdarr + 5 spinner/alchemist ? 1 grothdar 1 kena ?
Also does bombing with soul tether is still efficient ?
Thx for answers
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 VD + 5 Clever Alchemist + 3 Willpower is still a good set combo, the downside with this setup is that you can´t run any monster helmet set.

To answer your second question: I would say soul tether is still a viable "bombing" skill :)
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    I run 2 Grothdaar + 5 Spinner + 5 VD. You can use alchemist instead of spinners. I bomb mostly with tether and it works very well.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    5 VD + 5 Clever Alchemist + 3 Willpower is still a good set combo, the downside with this setup is that you can´t run any monster helmet set.

To answer your second question: I would say soul tether is still a viable "bombing" skill :)

How are you getting 13 slots? Tell me your secrets!
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

How are you getting 13 slots? Tell me your secrets!
    @GrumpyDuckling

* 3 Willpower on Jewels.
    * 5 Vicious Death: 2 Swords, Helmet, shoulder and gloves
    * 5 Clever Alchemist: Chest, waist, legs, boots and Restostaff on backbar

Use potion on backbar to get CA buff. Swap to fronbar to get Vicious Death 5 piece :). Think I got it right :D
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resto backbar? Bomber without EoTS?
    Edited by Glamdring on June 22, 2017 8:08AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    Resto backbar? Bomber without EoTS?

Oldschool :D.

Some guildies I know that run Bomblades prefer ST over EoTS since they Think it´s more difficult to avoid the burst from ST+Proxy compared to EoTS. Can´t say I´ve much experience with bombblades, just Writing what I´ve learned from some friends/guildies, but destro on backbar if you prefer EoTS would work as well :)