Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOGIN ERROR... again....

Arthavus
Arthavus
✭✭
I started the game, do a login, was playing normal.. and...

this... droped from server, and now this, cant login anymore.

bhd0yxd2sbc4.jpg

• Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    the server is down. Please get it running again
  • rubenanto29rwb17_ESO
    same for me, still have login error
  • Zuldaris
    Zuldaris
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love for an update from the devs. on this.
  • CouncilChairman
    CouncilChairman
    Soul Shriven
    I saw that the message was to restart the program. I tried and cannot log in. I then rebooted my computer, still cannot log in. I'm connecting via Steam if that makes any difference.
  • LightbringerSotiria
    LightbringerSotiria
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue. It says that the issue was fixed on this site to restart my client but I've restarted and still have the same issues. Cant login
  • CouncilChairman
    CouncilChairman
    Soul Shriven
    I just tried again after 5 minutes and got to the character screen. So, try again in a few min.
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    lagged out and then disconnected in the middle of PVP and lost my seige. sucks
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was having this issue, then it let me in... and then it booted me out again and I cannot reconnect even restarting the client!

Issues with megaserver are not resolved I guess. :(
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Arthavus
    Arthavus
    ✭✭
    I see the message saying that the connection issues was solved... ok, I do a login, play for some minutes, and now....

DHTvS5.jpg

The LOGIN ERROR is back... wtf...
  • Arthavus
    Arthavus
    ✭✭
    This NA PC Megaserver is a MEGA-problematic server...
    There is a connection issue at least 1 time per month... when this MEGA-problematic server will be fixed ?