Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login on a certain character?

iambenyo
iambenyo
Soul Shriven
Ever since the Morrowind early access I have not been able to access one of my characters.
I have tried connecting with other characters and everything is fine with them.
I attempted to use the official support page for this issue, but that just runs me around in circles with information I cannot use without any option of submitting a ticket.
If any ZOS admin can contact me with a fix or a solution of contacting customer support other than visiting the help page it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you log into the web assist on the support page?

If you go to support page, click "web assist" on the right hand side then log in, you can submit a ticket with the following slections.

MAC OS > In Game Support > Character Issue > Crashing / Stuck Loading > Next: Add Issue Details.

This will let you type something up which can go to their support teams and they should be able to help, although might do some troubleshooting first. If you get an automated reply try any fixes they ask* then reply to that email stating it hasn't worked and you should get some support.

* Always do this, even if you "know better" we've all been there at some point when we thought we knew better and actually were wrong.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    iambenyo wrote: »
    Ever since the Morrowind early access I have not been able to access one of my characters.
    I have tried connecting with other characters and everything is fine with them.
    I attempted to use the official support page for this issue, but that just runs me around in circles with information I cannot use without any option of submitting a ticket.
    If any ZOS admin can contact me with a fix or a solution of contacting customer support other than visiting the help page it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

A number of Mac users (me included) had the same problem around Morrowind early release - Do you have Lorebooks add on version 7.2 or 7.3 if so see esoui.com/downloads/info288-LoreBooks.html#comments postings towards the end of June. If so go back to 7.1. If you are not using Lorebooks add on, at least I tried B)
  • ghwaite
    ghwaite
    ✭✭✭
    I had the issue with the Lorebook's addon with Morrowind, was simpler to fix by editing a small amount of code but the main Haddon is fixed now anyways.
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
  • iambenyo
    iambenyo
    Soul Shriven
    Turelus wrote: »

If you go to support page, click "web assist" on the right hand side then log in, you can submit a ticket with the following slections.

MAC OS > In Game Support > Character Issue > Crashing / Stuck Loading > Next: Add Issue Details.

This will let you type something up which can go to their support teams and they should be able to help, although might do some troubleshooting first. If you get an automated reply try any fixes they ask* then reply to that email stating it hasn't worked and you should get some support.

* Always do this, even if you "know better" we've all been there at some point when we thought we knew better and actually were wrong.

Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the support page had a seperate login. As soon as I logged in on the support page I was able to submit a ticket haha I feel so stupid! But it's all fixed now ty guys
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iambenyo wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the support page had a seperate login. As soon as I logged in on the support page I was able to submit a ticket haha I feel so stupid! But it's all fixed now ty guys
    Don't feel stupid, it took me a while to realise and learn that. Which is why I run around pointing it out to others. :)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."