The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Active large Guild

SGTDIDO228
I'm looking to join a large active guild on PS4. I play mostly evening hours (EST). Also I haven't played much lately but need to get the grind going for Morrowind.

PSN - SGTDIDO228
PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of guild are you looking for, trading or social?
  • SGTDIDO228
    jlboozer wrote: »
    Both, mainly looking for active ones.
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade and social guilds are nice, but rare in my experience. For what it's worth, I'll send you an invite to Better Hide or Die. It's primarily a trade guild, but we're also always looking to expand our social and gaming footprint as well.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • SGTDIDO228
    @Nova Sky great, thanks
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    SGTDIDO228 wrote: »

What's the difference? All guilds are social.
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    SGTDIDO228 wrote: »

What's the difference? All guilds are social.

I disagree, I've been in a few guilds that do nothing socially. I run a guild on PS4 NA that's mostly active in the evenings (EST). I try to run a lot of stuff for the guild and we have a pretty active voice chat. We bid on traders (we don't always win) and don't charge a weekly fee (may be part of the reason we don't always win :lol:). Let me know if you'd like an invite @SGTDIDO228 , I'll send it when I log in for the evening.
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I'm part of a trader/ PVE/ PVP guild called craferprivatebank. We are a donation based guild that doesn't have any fees to use the guild store. We try to have a trader every week and recently we have started doing raffles to raise money. We currently have a trader in Hollow City. If you're interested in joining let me know.
  • joedan80
    joedan80
    Soul Shriven
    @Nova Sky looking for trading guild. PS4 Na. Joedan80 gamer tag
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, joedan80. I will send you an invite to BHD when I get online in the next hour or so.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."