The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

activity finder broken xbox one

StuddMuffinVag
Every time I use activity finder, or my brother or my friends do, it ALWAYS kicks us out of the dungeon, and alot of the time from the group all together and gives us the 15 minute lock out timer. This is ridiculous!!!
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Yep been complaining about this since the release of homestead. No response at all.
  • StuddMuffinVag
    So its to the point when I que with a friend it does it to me now three times in a row. It is freaking ridiculous. Each time I get the stupid 15 min timer. You guys need to get your stuff together and fix it or at least remove the 15 min timer if your guys terrible activity finder removes us from the group.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new. Activity finder always broken in some way or another. Happens on all platforms just travel back to dungeon
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    The other one I am getting now is that when I queue for a random, it shows that I am in the queue. But, if I go back into Activity Finder, there is no option to leave queue. I normally find that this means I am not actually queued but have to log out and back in to re-enter the queue. If not, I can stay "queued" for hours and never get a group.
  • PocketAces13xb
    PocketAces13xb
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please let us know when this will FINALLY be fixed? At least now that you have tons of orders/$$$$$$ from your "CHAPTER" (expansion, not DLC) can you please fix this? I'm paying for ESO+ yet i can't even do dungeons with friends

@ZOS_GinaBruno @zos_daryak
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_RichLambert
    @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_DaryaK

Seriously, enough is enough guys. Get your [Split] together before asking for $40 for extra content

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 22, 2017 9:15PM
    Pocket Aces 13 -Xbox NA
    509cp
    A Single Nut Lvl 50 StamDK
    Lets Get HighElf Lvl 50 MagSorc
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Really? Still no one from ZOS will respond to this? Quality customer service guys. Bravo.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmatson wrote: »
    Really? Still no one from ZOS will respond to this? Quality customer service guys. Bravo.

No ZOS response but they took the time to edit the above posters profanity out LMAO
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • stpolaris
    stpolaris
    ✭✭
    ZOS completely ignoring all of the complaints regarding the dungeon finder is despicable.
  • Jd0g93
    Jd0g93
    Soul Shriven
    I think everyone is haveing this problem still.
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Yes and as usual no one at ZOS will even acknowledge it. Awesome customer suopport
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    I see post like this all the time but I never have any of these issues you guys do... If it "removes" us from the dungeon as soon as he enter.. just step out the door and port back in... The main issue I ever see with the queue is it keeps saying someone has declined the queue and puts us back and does it over and over for like 10 mins straight. But eventually it works...