Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking Crafting/Trading Guild

Idylliqe
Idylliqe
✭✭✭
Hi Everyone! I am looking to join a crafting/trading guild! Trying to learn the ropes and have a good place to trade that is willing to help someone who may have questions.
NA PS4
Stamina Nightblade
"Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
Tenet 1: Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 2: Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 3: Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 4: Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I'm part of a trader/ PVE/ PVP guild called craferprivatebank. We are a donation based guild that doesn't have any fees to use the guild store. We try to have a trader every week and recently we have started doing raffles to raise money for a trader. We currently have a trader in Hollow City and several master crafters who can answer any questions you have. If you're interested in joining let me know.