The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Starter Pack in the Crown Store -- Anyone Know The Exact Contents?

ProfesseurFreder
ProfesseurFreder
✭✭✭✭✭
Specifically, in addition to a White Mane Horse, the listing says that THREE costumes are included. Does anyone know which costumes? This seems like a great deal on the face of it.
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
-- William Faulkner.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can click on it to see everything that's in it.
  • Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
    Edited by Stormy_Night on June 20, 2017 10:41AM
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    You can click on it to see everything that's in it.

Clicking on bundles never did anything for me: then just this morning I discovered that I can right-click, then select "View Details" in the pop-up menu. DUH me. Been playing 2+ years and never knew that. Among the many other things about the game that I still don't know --

"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for this! My goodness, they are good deals... and the horse would solve at least a couple of my characters using the same mounts. Guess I need this.
    -- William Faulkner.